Author's Note

Hi my lovely readers!!

Welcome back!!

This story is written specially for the ONC 2021 (Indian) awards. It's my

first year I am participating this contest and I am really overjoyed.

I don't know my story will win the contest or not, but I do hope you all

enjoy my story which is my main goal. I will love it if you all like my

story.

English isn't my first language but my favourite language. So I am sorry if I

make any mistakes. But remember that you are always welcome to criticise my mistakes. It's greatly appreciated!

I made this story on my own. It's completely myown creation.

 It's completely myown creation

Story Prompt

Maya

Maya

is a nine year old girl, who lives with her Grandma because her Maa had

passed away a year ago and her Baba lives in America for business.

One day, while playing in the garden, Maya discovered a little creature with wings, and understood that it was pixie!

She called her bestie Ritu to show it to her. But then they understood one thing.

The Pixies were everywhere!

Excited, they wanted to be friends with the pixies and see where they lived.

Then they helped the pixie princess Dreamy, who offers them to visit their Pixieland.

Delighted,

they followed the Dream maker Dreamy to Pixieland. They wanted to see

the magical place and be friends with the other pixies.

But will everything go right like this?

Little did the trio knew, that the Evil Pixie Queen has captivated the real Pixie Queen (who is Dreamy's older sister).

What

will happen when the trio would find themselves on a Dark Pixieland,

where all the good pixies are slaves and the evil pixies are ruling?

What will be Evil Pixie Queen's reaction when she will see human kids?

Will the trio be able to save themselves? Will they able to save the Pixie Queen?

Will Maya and Ritu be able to escape from that land and defeat the Evil Pixies?

Or they will be forever locked in the Evil Pixieland?

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

That's it. Hope you all like this story!

Thanks for giving my book a chance!

                                                                                    Let's start!!!!