Chipotle

-Johnnies POV-
We all get ready. I put on my black skinny jeans with a holes in the knees. I also put on my My Chemical Romance T-shirt and a red flannel over top of it. I fix my hair and put a thin circle of eyeliner around my eyes. I then slip on my dart wader vans. I walk out of my room and Kyle and my eyes meet. He's wearing the same jeans as me and a YouNow sweater. He looks super cute but I don't say anything.

"Alright let's go!" I say and March toward the door. I swing it open and walk out of the house with Kyle following me. I hear him chuckle and it makes me smile because it's adorable.

I keep walking down the stairs. I then see a balcony. I stand in front of it an put my arms out as like the titanic movie. I then feel hands on my waist and I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh Jack." I say in a girly flirty voice.

Kyle chuckles. "Oh rose how beautiful you look tonight." He says in a very deep voice and touches my hair.

I walk out of his grasp and smile and blush as I walk away. He runs up to me and his hand brushes mine and I quickly move my hand into my pocket. I need to try my best to hide my feelings from Kyle. If anybody finds out I'm fucking screwed.

We get to the car and I hop in the passenger side. I quickly grab the aux cord before Bryan does and plug my phone in. I turn on Lips of an angel by hinder, because I've had an obsession with it for the past 2 weeks. Whoops.

We drive for a good 5 minutes and we finally reach chipolet. I get out the car and me, Kyle, and Bryan all walk into the restaurant.

~kyles POV~
When we got ready to go to chipotle i saw Johnnie on a balcony and he had his arms out so I decided to put my arms around him and I felt his heart race and smirked but he didn't see it..

"What're you doing?!" I heard bryan say

I chuckled. "Take a picture!"

Bryan took my phone and took a picture, "sweet!" I say

While we got into the car I sat in the back
"Can we listen to issues?" I whined.

"Fine." Johnnie grunted and changed the song.

When he changed the song I started singing along "I'm so mad at myself for giving in to what I want!!"
I sang.. I stopped singing.."oh sorry I'm horrible."

"No you're not!" Johnnie said.. "You're better than bryan."

"Hey!!" Bryan said frowning.

"Hi!" Said johnnie.

When we arrived at chipotle we had to walk there and bryan was recording me and johnnie so I grabbed his hand to make the fangirls go wild.