05

Clover Evans
3 days later.

I haven't looked at the contract yet. Maybe I'm a coward, but I'm too scared to even open it, I don't want to know what's behind it, I already know I won't like what's in it. The way Daniel was so serious about it. It scared me.

This is crazy, this whole contract is crazy, who the hell thinks of these things. Why, why me? Is the only thought the consumes my brain. Even if this is for some sick fetish, I need this money, I really need this money. He has made it clear he is a man of consent, so if I feel uncomfortable around him... he must not do anything.., right?

I sit back in my chair staring at the stack of paper before me. "Make sure to go through every detail." His words ring through my head. Gosh, Daniel is already invading my thoughts now. He is so attractive, incredibly beautiful, his voice, everything about him is just.. beautiful. Picking up the papers I begin to read through it.

I ..... (your name) agree to stay within this 7 month contract for the full 7 months.

I agree that no information of this contract will be spread out to anyone without both parties consent, if information is leaked I agree that the consequences are a $17,000 fine.

I agree that I have read over the entire contract.

The agreement supersedes any previous contact, engagement, commitment, or agreement. Through signing this contract, binding himself totally and completely without limit irrevocably submission to sir.

This confirms that persons is signing this contract of their own free will without any pressure or coercion of any kind, that they is of sound and body is not under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
The persons will be free to ask questions and have open discussions with sir.

Daniel Seavey fully understands the meaning and implications of this contract and promises to abide by it in full for durations of the contract.

Daniel seavey will swear to protect the well being of the persons at all times. Daniel seavey will not purposefully put the persons in an uncomfortable situation (unless for punishment)

Daniel seavey will always listen to the persons thoughts and opinions with respect and will give them careful consideration.

1. I will willingly, freely serve Daniel Seavey sexually in any way required.

2. I will willing accept any punishment seen suitable by Daniel Seavey.

3. I will obey any order by sir, or perform any action by sir.

4. I will be completely honest and truthful and never lie.

5. Always be available for sir.

6. Neither parties will have any partners outside of the contract.

7. I will not masturbate, cum, or have any form of sexual realise whatsoever without express permission from Daniel Seavey.

8. I will have all control with how I trim my body hair.

(It goes on.)