Stranger

When Jungkook entered into his office his beta welcomed him with an annoyed face..

The alpha didn't pay much attention to him like he was already expecting this kind of reaction. The man walked towards the shelf to take few files and placed it on the table and sat comfortably..Namjoon's eyes following his every move..

" But why Alpha?" Finally Namjoon asked, fed up with his Alpha's cold behaviour and attitude..

" What why?" Jungkook replied, his eyes still on the file he was checking..

" Why didn't you tell me about this?" Namjoon was angry but controlled it since he didn't want to trigger his alpha.. even though Namjoon is like a big brother , it's in Jungkook's alpha blood to superior everyone.. he won't take any disrespect or orders..

" Wanted to give you a surprise" Jungkook replied with a smirk..

Namjoon didn't say anything.. being the beta and a close person to the alpha it hurts Namjoon that Jungkook didn't share the news with him..

Jungkook walked towards Namjoon and held on his shoulder..

"It's for the best.." he assured.. trusting your alpha would be the best thing to do in these kind of situations.. and Namjoon did that..

🌻🌻🌻

Jimin's Pov

I felt calm once I reached inside the forest, near the waterfall.. this is my favourite place here.. it's so refreshing and peaceful to sit here, listening to the birds and water flow.. I ran as fast as I could from the meeting to get here..

" I don't like him but why I'm getting angry when he's with someone else..?"
I questioned to nobody..

I'm confused since the day I met him.. he gives me an uneasy feeling whenever I see him.. it's clear from his expression that he doesn't like either.. there's something wrong with him and this place.. otherwise why he had to choose that girl.. she's not that gorgeous..

I immediately covered my mouth when that thought came across my mind.. for the n'th time I'm going back to that same thought which I was trying to forget..

"Jiminie.."

My train of thoughts got interrupted when Tae came and joined me.. sitting on the nearest rock.. I couldn't meet his eyes because I was afraid that he's going to question why I ran away from there.. I don't have any answer for that.. I don't know anything when it comes to the Alpha..

But he didn't ask anything, stayed silent, throwing stones in the water.. it sounded so satisfying.. that's my best friend.. he knows when to ask and when to leave me with my own thoughts..

" How about we do a swimming competition like last week?" He asked me after a while..

I looked back at him and saw his smirk.. Taehyung always talk smugly about how good swimmer he is.. but I always teased him for that..

" Why not.." I shrugged even though I'm not that good in swimming.. I really need a distraction.. and it's really not a competition.. we just swim for fun..

I stood up to remove my jeans and Tae gave me an annoyed look seeing that I'm not removing my t-shirt.. I'm not comfortable being naked or hapf naked in front of people.. even if its my best friend.. since I was a kid my grandmom always warned me about this.. not to remove clothes in front of strangers.. then it became a habit that I'm not comfortable removing clothes in front of anyone, friends too..

I stood in my t-shirt and boxer and started warming up lightly..

Taehyung has already removed his t-shirt and jeans and was about to remove his boxer-