Skating skrt skrt

(dont play the song yet)

*You have been added to sorry shawty*

Akaashi&Mad dog
We're sorry shawty😩

Rian
it's fine y'all

Akaashi
it's not though

Mad dog
i am sorry Rian, i said i was gonna come but i didn't

Akaashi
yes i would like to make it up to you, would you like to go skating?

Rian
Sure

Mad dog
i still have to make it up to i you do don't you forget that

Rian
i won't i promise

*Time skip*

(Dis the fit)Rian's POV

(Dis the fit)
Rian's POV

Once i got there i started to look for Akaashi, but i couldn't find him. suddenly i felt someone pick me up. i was shocked until i heard the voice say "i'm sorry love" i know that voice "Kaashi i said it was fine now hurry up they're playing my song"

(play the song the song won't match up with the words)

No ones POV:

Akaashi and Rian were skating together when suddenly Rian turned around and sung "cause i really need somebody, tell that you're that somebody." while looking into his eyes. Akaashi looked at you shocked but soon smiled. (like that one kurapika picture) Akaashi was about to speak but the announcer beat him to it. "Alright everyone clear the floor we are going to play red light green light, if you want to play get on the floor." Rian looks at Akaashi and says "do you want to play?" "Only if you want." and with that you both skated over to the wall.

Rian's POV

"Hey, Kaashi i'm finna go over there k?" "ok" he says as i skate away. once i got to the wall and looked down to see my skate untied to so i went down to tie it, as i come up i saw two girl flirting with Akaashi, i  wasn't going to say anything at first since we aren't dating but then i saw that he was uncomfortable. "Hey babe i found a spot come over here" i shouted, that seemed to get his attention since he dismissed the girls and skated over to me. "Thank you babe" he said with a smile "no problem bae" i said laughing.

"Green light" the announcer said, everyone started skating so far i was in fifth place. "red light" they said "green apple" half of the skaters moved which caused them to get disqualified. "Green light" "Red light" Once the announcer said that Akaashi got disqualified leaving my and 10 other people. "Green light" i skated as fast as i could and won. Once the announcer came and gave me my prize i skated to Akaashi and hugged him. "you did it, good job love" "thank you bae, cmere let's take a picture."

No ones Pov:

"Are you ready to go?" Akaashi said "Yea im tired" "ok i'll walk you to your car" "i didn't drive here i knew i was finna be tired to i got an uber, you can go and i'll jus call another one" " now why would i do that when i can drive you home." they walked to his car and started to drive. "hey Rian do you wanna sleepover ate my house?" "sure, can we stop by my house though to get clothes" "no need you can wear mine" "mk you lucky i keep clothes in my purse"

(please tell my i'm not the only one how has like a little pouch in my purse that has like under clothes and other stuff for emergencies)

They pulled up to his house and walked in "you can sleep in the guest room" "ok thank you" she took a shower and got into bed.

It has been an hour and Rian couldn't sleep so she  went down stairs to watch some tv so she  could fall asleep. She was so into that show that she didn't hear Akaashi come down the stairs. You jumped here him say "what are you doing up so late?" you turned around clutching your heart "boy don't do that you scared me half to death. but i couldn't sleep so i'm watching tv. did i wake you?" "no you didn't, but go back to bed" "i can't i'm not tired" "he walked closer to you and sat down "come sleep with me then" "are you ok with that?" "i wouldn't have asked if i wasn't ok with it" he said with an attitude. "there is no need for attitude, now come on i'm tired" "i thought you said you weren't tired" "well i say i a lot of thing now cmon" you both got into bed on the opposite side "Akaashi why are you so far away" "i don't want to make you uncomfortable" "well i am not so come over here and cuddle me" And with that they cuddled like there was no tomorrow.

So y'all at this point ion got a schedule i will try to be on time but i can't promise i will but should be getting 2 chapters a week so expect that. but if y'all want another one after i already wrote 2 jus let me know and i will make one for ya.

Now this food is a lil different

head empty jus Hyunjin😌🤚🏽