55

As a result, the sofa fell into chaos, and the two of them huddled together. His computer fell on the carpet and made a soft sound. The screen went black automatically, but no one noticed.

The sofa looked so cramped at the moment. He had just taken a shower, and the ends of his hair were not completely dry, and it exuded a light scent similar to cedar. Lu Nian had a good time, reached around, touched the back of his neck, and stroked him. With his black hair hanging down, the hand feels good, and the hair is smooth and cold. Hearing his low voice, he was quickly suppressed back.

She was nestled in his arms, like falling stars, and like a fluffy fluffy fluffy, untouchable and unstoppable.

"Next week, I can draw a lot of new content!" Lu Nian tilted his head, stretched out his little feet at will, kicked, and looked at the man under him with professional eyes.

He didn't know what she was painting, and he didn't know what she was painting had to do with him.

It's just that she knew from a long time ago that painting is her ideal.

Sweet torment.

...

Until Lu Nian was finally satisfied, got up on him.

"I also went to clean up and sleep."

Qin Si, "..."

He took a quick glance at the bedroom and wanted to know how to allocate accommodation tonight, but obviously, he didn't say it.

Lu Nian coughed, "During the trial period, if you perform well, you can upgrade. Can you sleep in a bed without unlocking it?"

She lowered her head to write and draw, and soon, holding the tablet with both hands, she reached out to the man's eyes.

The handwriting is lovely and beautiful, divided into three colors, and the grades are clearly classified on the top.

stay together.

Hold hands.

embrace.

Kissing (I kiss you)

You can kiss me.

...

Go to bed

The last line, get married.

When he saw that, his ears turned red.

He felt that the order of getting married and going to bed was reversed, but Lu Nian didn't seem to think there was anything at all.

"If you perform well, you can be upgraded." Lu Nian said with his hands behind his back and nodded on the painting. "If you don't perform well, you will be demoted."

"How to level up? Of course, I will rate it. If you say it nicely, you can add points." Lu Nian said in a rigorous manner, imitating his tone that day, "'If you are hungry to the point where you can't choose food...' Let's talk about this, you Do you know whether to add or subtract points?"

Qin Si, "..."

"So today, of course you can't sleep together, and you don't want to do bad things."

"...I didn't think about it." He could even retort.

It's pretty awesome.

Lu Nian, "Well then, I'll go to bed, goodbye."

His clothes were a little wrinkled, and she had been pressed on the sofa before, and the corners of his eyes were red, and a large area of ​​jade-white skin was exposed under the collar.