1

<This is Charlis POV now>
I was changing right now because I had to get ready for school.Everyone hates me there but I don't think they will recognize me now because I have changed over the summer and today is the first day since of the last day of school.I was bullied and was picked on and the only people who supported me where Addison,Avani and Celia tried but she didn't succeed even my own Sister didn't help me and now where I look different she Is being nicer to me. (Btw your Body is like this:⌛️)
This is my Outfit for today's first day btw:

(without the purse)I went to my make-up desk and I plugged my straightener into the wall so it can heat up

(without the purse)
I went to my make-up desk and I plugged my straightener into the wall so it can heat up.Until it did that I decided to go live on Inta because I was bored.I set up my phone so it was facing me.
Me:Hellooo
I said while brushing out my lash-extensions through.I looked into the comments and I saw that one of the girls out of my school commented.
@vicmarquess:What a slut you is
I just rolled my eyes at that comment and I took my straightener and I straightened my Hair and I didn't pay attention to my phone at all.Like 5 Minutes later I was finished straightening my Hair so I looked at my Phone and everyone was tying in big Caps.
Me:Wow wow wow what happens
@charlidamilkshacke:OMG OMG YOU GUYS!!
@chaseandcharli698:Charli be safe...
(chaseandcharli698 has changed their used to charliisqwuann)
Me:I-I'm y'all I'm going off for today bye.
I then took my phone and I quickly ended my live.
Me:Why sho-
Dixie:CHARLI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!
I quickly jumped up out of my seat and I took my schoolbag and phone and I went downstairs where I saw Dixie,Noah and Chase and to be honest I didn't want to be near them in the moment.
Me:I-uhm yeah I'm walking today
Noah:Whatev-
Chase:Your not get your ass here
I looked at him with a confused look but he just nodded and gave me a sign I should come so I did because they were scaring me.I came down the stairs which were left and when I was beside Chase he pulled me to him by my waist.
Me:OW!!
Chase:Shut up.
I was scared as hell you don't know I just shut my mouth and I went out of the house with him.We were walking to the car when I saw Mattias Group.

<Mattias Group>
Alejandro,Vic,Jenna,Katie,Kairi,Katie,Celia and Dixie,Noah and Chase.
<End of Mattias Group>

Mattia:YO CHASE GOT A NEW ONE?
Chase:NO
They all laughed but I didn't.They all came closer to us so they didn't have to scream.
Alejandro:So who is this?
Me:Lau-
Chase:Charli
Everyone gasped and they looked at me like they have seen a ghost.
Me:Fuck you
I ripped Chases Hand of off my waist and I just went to the side of the road and was on my way to school.On my way I saw my best friends Vinnie.

On my way I saw my best friends Vinnie

Vinnie Hacker.
Vinnie is Charlis Bestfriend and he is pretty calm but he can be aggressive.All of the girls of our school think that he is attractive.
He is 17 and he comes from 🇺🇸🇮🇹 (idk if that's right).

<Back to the Story>
Me:Hey vin.
Vinnie:Hey Char why so sad
~Charli tells him everything~
Vinnie:Bestie they are just assholes and I really don't know why your still together with that Chopstick.
I laughed at that joke because it was funny.
Me:Dude you know I want too but last time it didn't do so great
Vinnie:I wanna punch that dude so bad
Me:I ain't stopping you
Vinnie:Did he do something to you?
Me:What you mean?
Vinnie:Charli......you know what I mean
Me:Noup he didn't do nun
Vinnie:Better for him
Me:And btw did you grow because your taller
Vinnie:Nah you shrinked
We both laughed a little on the way but then we finally came to school and the whole attention was on Vinnie and me.The Boys were staring at me and the Girls at Vinnie and I could hear them saying:
Girl1:Omg she's so lucky
Girl2:He's so hawt but she ain't bad either
I laughed a little at that comment.
Boy1:Bro her Body fineee
Boy2:Bro her smile-
Boy1:Nah bro her Body
Boy2:It's not always about the body dickhead
They both laughed a little and Vinnie was gone,I lokked around me and I saw him flirting with other girls so I went up to him.
Me:Hey Bestfran
Vinnie:Hey Bestie whatchu follow me for
Me:Creeps
Girl3:Don't you like the attention?
Me:Fuck no it's Creppy
Girl4:Imma steal your boyfriend
Me:First of all,he is not my Boyfriends,Second of all,we are just best friends and you Miss girl can have him but I don't think your his type
Vinnie:I LOVE YOU
He screemed as I was waking off.
Me:LOVE YOU TOO
I was walking to my classroom while being watched by boys and girls.When I was in class I saw Mattias Gang which I already said who it is.When I walked in all of the attention was given to me.
Me:What?
Everyone spinner their heads except Mattias Gang.I just sat on a seat that is free and I felt someone approaching me and sitting next to me and it was at the right moment where the teacher came into the room.
Teacher:Oh Mattia your sitting there today?
I was confused so I looked around and I didn't see him
Teacher:Beside you Charli
I looked next to me and he was sitting there with a smirk.
Me:Oh hell no.
Mattia:Oh hell yes
Teacher:Ok everyone go to your seats and take out your Math Books.
It has been some minutes and she was teaching and I was playing with my Nails until I felt a big cold Hand on my thigh.I looked what Hand it was and it was Mattias so I snatched it away but he brang it back everytime and It was like that back and forth until he put his Hand on my thigh so Hard it made a clap and I moaned quietly.I looked over at Mattia and he was smirking.
Me:Fuck you
Mattia:love you too baby
Teacher:No time for flirting back to the lesson
Me:Fli-
Teacher:I see he has his Hand on your thigh sweetie.
Me:I-him can I go to the Toilet
Teacher:Yes of course honey
I quickly stood up and went into the Toillet and it was one of those where both Girls and Boys can come in.I burged out of the classroom and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I can.I opened the bathroom door and I leaned against the wall.
After like 5 Minutes later I heard the door open.

~Mattias POV~
After Charli went to the Toilette I raised my Hand.
Me:Can I go to the Toilet
Teacher:Yes sure
Class:Uhhhh
I stood up from my Chair and went out of the door.I was on my way to the classroom when I saw Chase heading to the Toilet oh shit no.
Me:Yo yo Chase u can't go in there they are repairing something.
Chase:Oh thanks Bro
Me:No problem
He just went to the other Toilet and I went to the one Charli went into.I looked through the crack of the door and I saw Charli leaning onto the wall which was hot tbh.I opened the door and her Head turned very fast to me.
Me:Hey Baby
I locked the door and I looked at her.
Charli:What do you want?
Me:Oh talk
Charli:Mhm u think I'm stupid?
Me:You are
Charli:Mhm What do you want?
~End of Mattias POV~