twenty-five ☁️

5 months passed by since this accident and Sunoo was back to his mom's house since his dad was now in jail waiting for his trial because with all the strength that the Nishimura family gave to Sunoo when he was staying at their place. He decided to go to the police station in order to file a complaint against his dad.

However it doesn't mean that he is in a good relationship with his mom. He stopped talking to her, everytime she was talking to him, Sunoo only answered to her briefly. He take all his breakfast, lunch and supper alone. He just cannot stand to see her anymore.

His relationship with Ni-Ki was still as beautiful as it was 5 months ago. They spend a lot of time together and went on multiples dates. It wasn't easy when Yua was around because the girl wanted to be with Ni-Ki again but she finally understood that their love story was now belonging to the past.

Talking about love story, Sunghoon and Jake are finally in a relationship. Sunoo kept pressuring the Ice Prince to confess to Jake and he did because he was so annoyed by Sunoo.

-" Sunoo dear are you ready ? "

-" Stop entering in my room "

-" Can you please at least talk to me ? "

Sunoo checked his costume one last time in the mirror fixing his tie and the fake blood he put everywhere on him for the Halloween party that his High-school organized.

He was pretty with his makeup and he kept looking at himself in the mirror. The doorbell suddenly rang and his mother opened the door.

-" Oh Ni-Ki you there. Sunoo is in his room. I'll call him. "

-" I'm here we can go now if you want Ni-Ki so we won't be late "

-" W-we still have time "

-" Faster I'll be out of this house, better I'll feel "

Sunoo's mom sighed, the fact that his son doesn't want to talk to her anymore bothered her a lot but she couldn't do anything if Sunoo wasn't ready to help her to fix things between them.

Sunoo take his jacket and adjusted his tie and his hair in the mirror.

-" Yeah let's go then. My mom his waiting us in front of your house. Goodbye Ms Kim. "

Sunoo's mom smiled at Ni-Ki and waved at the both of them only Ni-Ki waved back while Sunoo only glanced at her.

Ni-Ki took Sunoo's hand and they left the house. Ni-Ki's mom drove them to their school and they both enter in the gymnasium. A lot of people were already there, Ni-ki grabbed his lover's hand and drag into the dancefloor.

-" Would you dance with me ? "

Sunoo didn't replied and only smiled at him while nodded. Ni-Ki smiled back at Sunoo and wrap his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to him. The song was calm and really great for a slow and a dance between two lovers. They danced for a long time, they talked a lot, laughed a lot and also kissed a lot. They both really happy and more than usual.

They spend also a lot of time with their friends, Sunghoon was finally dating Jake and it was say above and Jungwon was not daring Jay yet but they were really close and they danced close to each other at the party.

Their costume were really great and scary too. They all decided to be vampires because they thought that he would be fun to have the same costumes even though their idea was kind of cliché but they all liked it and it was all what really matters at the moment.

-" Sunoo can we go outside for a bit. I feel like suffocating here and I wanna talk to you "

Ni-Ki and him went both outside in the little garden of their school. They both sat on the grass while looking in each other eyes.

-" It's kind of crazy how we ended up being together "

-" What do you mean ? "

-" I mean ... our story is like a cliché romance. We both hated each other and now look what we are. "

-" ... In love with each other "

-" Exactly "

Ni-Ki layed on the grass and look at the sky. He was black and the stars were shinning.

-" Do you remember when I said that you were a monster ? "

-" Yeah ... I deserved
it honestly "

Remember all that thing made Sunoo giggled. They were kids in their minds at that time but they both succeeded to grow up together and went through difficult things like Sunoo's family issues or even Yua and the fact that she was still in love with Ni-Ki.

But now it was just the two of them and it would probably stay like this for a really long time.

-" Yeah you really deserved it at that time but now you're not just a monster from hell "

-" So what I am ? "

Ni-Ki sat up while looking at Sunoo. His sight was so soft that Sunoo could kiss him right away but he wanted to say something before.

-" you're my monster from hell "

-THE END-

Author's Note :

so this is finally the end of this fiction. Thanks to read it but I hope you didn't expect much about the ending (which is still better than my previous one though). As you maybe noticed my english improved during all the chapters (at least I hope) and I hope it will still be the case in my future fiction.

If you want to read more and know more about my works. I have two other books in currently writing and another one is finished and I will probably start uploading a new one soon.

I love you all for reading this fiction.

-Angerona-