Chapter 3 - Jealousy

Note:

'Hi' - thoughts

'Hi' - Telepathy

'hi' - your thoughts

'hi' - Saiki's thoughts

Warning: lime is up ahead.

(Also you can play the music if you like.)

I told him,'No wait, I was jok-' 

I was cut off by him kissing me. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and the other arm went through my hair. As soon as Teruhashi opened the door I kissed back, I had a light blush tinted on my face. He saw this and bit my bottom lip.

(A/n: Ok Ya'll are safe from the lime.)

After THAT I told him to be like...protective, so he put me behind his back. On the other hand, Teruhashi was surprised, she quickly plastered a fake smile and asked,

"Saiki a-are you t-two d-dating?"

Saiki responded,  

'Yes we are dating now me and my Little Coffee Jelly need to go somewhere.'

I blushed at his statement as he took my hand and went inside. He told me,

'We have to keep this up because Teruhashi is gonna tell everyone about our relationship.'

'Good grief, I was trying to tell you it was a joke idiot.'

'Well it is better than getting annoyed by her (Y/n).'

'Ok ok I get the the point but we need to know things about each.'

'Hmmm...(Y/n) you do have a point. You can start.'

'Well let's see....I like (F/f), (F/d), (F/s), and (F/c).'

'Well I like Coffee Jelly overall...so ye.'

'Ok class is going to start so...let's get to class.'

'Ok...'

Teruhashi POV:

'UGh, WHY Is DAtinG thAt GIRL, I Am 10 no 1000 times better Than HeR, he couLD'vE dated mE, but I can't change his actions.... if he is happy then I am happy...'

(A/n: I made her have a soft spot cause why not. :D)

Saiki's POV:

When I heard Teruhashi's thoughts I smirked because 1 nuisance is out of my way.

(A/n: hELlo, This da end of the chapter. the next part is a author's note, but please read it...if you don't it is still fine. Word count: 335)