Chapter 12

NamJoon and Jimin takes a seat by the table while both of them were already looking at the menu.

The waiter came by to take their order and NamJoon orders his food while Jimin was still looking.

"I'll get the Fish n Chips.", Jimin said and the waiter confirms their orders before leaving.

NamJoon was quiet until the TV in the cafe was showing the news about Ji Taewon.

"Police have found a body of a 40 year old man in his own apartment after neighbours complained of the bad stench that has spread overnight.

No weapon.. no evidence. Police are still looking for evidence that could lead them to the serial killer.".

Jimin turned to NamJoon and wondered about something as he takes a sip of his drink.

"What are you going to do about the police?", Jimin asked and NamJoon crossed his arms as he sighed.

"Give them the evidence about what those jerks did to Jeongguk.", NamJoon said and Jimin nods until their food arrived.

"You never share about Jeongguk much? What exactly happened?", Jimin asked calmly and NamJoon turns to look at him as he decided to share about what happened that day.

NamJoon sat up straight and said, "I had a huge plan to celebrate Jeongguk's birthday the next day. The day it happened, Jeongguk wanted to buy dinner for us and he told me to stay home. He's fine on his own. So I let him go alone, without knowing that it was the last time I'll see him.".

Jimin listens carefully as he was cutting his fish while NamJoon took a sip of his drink.

"The next thing I know, I got a call from the police and they told me they found a body so they told me to come down to the scene. And when I got there, I saw Jeongguk... Jeongguk laying in a pool of blood.. face covered with blood.. 2 bullet holes in his chest..".

Jimin noticed NamJoon was trying to hold back his tears and soon, NamJoon clenched onto his untensils tightly.

"The police did nothing. They had no evidence to who did it.. I stopped painting.. I fell into depression.. until one day, Lee ByungHun's foundation was announced.. and Bobby was there to see what it was all about until he heard them mentioning Jeongguk's name in their meeting room.".

"So that's how you found out that they were behind Jeongguk's murder?", Jimin asked.

NamJoon nods and said, "Yes

NamJoon nods and said, "Yes. I decided to take matters into my own hands since the police wanted evidence. That's how the killing spree begin. Even if Jeongguk were to stop me, I'll still do it. Because until now... I want to know the real reason they killed Jeongguk..".