:: The time Tama got bullied ::

So this is basically set when they were kids

Tamaki is 8 and Kiri is 6

So enjoy~
.

.

.

.
FATGUM P.O.V
Somethings up with Tama, he's been very jumpy. He seems more scared then he usually is. I don't what's up with him.
I think I might sign up for the pro here visit at Tamakis school, yes I'll do that!
Right I'll just have to find the form to sign up for it. Ugh where is it again. I might of left it in the kitchen on the island.

" Dada!" I heard little footsteps coming up from behind.I looked down to see my shark-toothed son, Ejirou , with a bright smile on his face.

"What's bud?" I ruffled his hair a little before bending down a bit.

"I just wanted to know what you was doing, you were making a lot of noise."

"Oh well, good thing you asked! I'm looking for the form to sign up for the pro hero visit at yours and Tamakis school."
I gave him a smile and his eyes lit up with joy.

"Really!? That's so cool! I'm gonna go tell Tama right now!" He scurried away to Tamakis room while I continued looking for that form.

KIRISHIMA P.O.V
I knocked on Tamas door and waited for an answer. I heard some shuffling and footsteps before the door was opened.

"Tama, Tama! Follow me please." I grabbed his had and lead him into the kitchen where Dada was. He was signing the papers while drinking some horrible black drinking, I forget what it is.

"W-what are y-you doing D-dad?" Tamas voices was quite shaky and he was fiddling with his thumbs.

"Well Tamaki I am signing some papers so I can do a pro here visit at you're school, how does that sound?" Dada ruffled Tamas hair while Tamakis eyes went wide only a little bit though.

"W-why though, t-t-there are already lots o-of pro hero's coming?"

"Well I know that but I thought it would be good to spend a day a school with my two amazing sons!"

"Y-you don't have to" Tamaki looked to the floor

"To late Tama , I'm coming."

§§§ Timeskip §§§ ( third person p.o.v. )

Hero's , parents and students flooded through the school gates. Every child there was amazed at the fact that all their idols stood in their school yard. Fatgum walked in with Eijrou and Tamaki by his sides. He saw his good friend Thirteen and started a conversation with them.
Across the yard, Tamaki saw four 6th graders glaring at him. Him being only in the 3rd grade, was petrified. One of them made a movement with their hands, signalling he wanted him follow them. Tamaki looked over at his dad to see him invested in a conversation with another hero. Slowly, he let go over his dads hand and followed the 6th graders.

FATGUM P.O.V
As I finished catching up with my fellow hero's , I noticed Tamaki was gone. Eijrou was still by my side talking to a kid with fluffy purple hair. I excused myself from the group to go look for Tama. I walked through the schools hallways hoping to find my son. I heard whimpers coming from around the corner so I ran over their. What is saw was awful.
My precious Tamaki was being beaten up by some older kids, they screamed insults at him while kicking his stomach.
I felt the rage build up, I stormed over and just screamed at the kids.

"What do you think your doing!! That is my son!! Leave him alone and go pick on somebody your own size!!"
The boys scrambled off as I picked up Tamaki. The poor boy was trembling with small tears running down his face. I strutted up to the principles office so I could report this vile behaviour. I grabbed Eijrou on the way and told him what happened. We spent a good two hours in the office discussing what was going to happen to Tamaki and the boys.

Luckily the boys were suspended  but Tamaki had to transfer schools. At his new school he met a wonderful little boy called Mirio , who immediately allowed Tamaki to his best friend , no questions asked. I'm happy that my son is being bullied anymore and that he has such a great friend.

So this was just sitting in my drafts so I decided to finish it. Hope you enjoyed.