The Nerd(Harry Styles Fanfic)

Um.... uh... hey guys! I hope you like my new fanfic. Im just starting out on Wattpad, so enjoy my story!

~Annabelle~

Megans POV

Ugh. First day of school. What could possibly be better? (Note the sarcasm)

"Megan Elizabeth Wakefield! Get up for school or you're going to be late!" My mom shouted. I groaned, but reluctantly got out of bed. I put on a flowing white tanktop, jean shorts, and white sandals. I brushed my long, caramel colored hair, and headed downstairs. Since I was running late, I grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

"Hey, Megan! Nice outfit!" Oh no. Again? Seriously? It can be fun being popular, but the boys never leave you alone.

"Megan!" "Liz!" Liz is my best friend. She has been since we were 5 and I tried to take her doll.

"Okay, class. For the next 3 weeks, you will be working with your partner on a presentation for one of the presidents." My history teacher announced. I looked to see who my partner was. Harold Styles. The biggest nerd in school. He was actually pretty hot when you thought about it, but I couldnt tell anyone that. Id lose my popularity status.

"S-so do you w-wanna c-come over after school to g-get started?" Harold said. I nodded my head and headed off to my next class.