6

CORPSE'S POV:

I was laying in bed all day, thinking about no one but Y/n. I was thinking about how possibly beautiful she is. I want to meet her. I want to just hold her. She seems like the best person ever.

It's been a few weeks now and she's been so kind to me. She's the best person I have ever met. So understanding.

And she helps me through my panic attacks and anxiety.

I decide I'm going to ask her tonight after the stream if we can meet up.

My followers have been so interested about what's happening between me and her.

They ship us.

And I like it.

I like her...

Wait...

I do?

Oh god...

I've never properly felt like this to another being...

But I embrace the feeling and jump on the stream. I feel good, happy. Better than the few past days.

I grab a can of soda and turn on stream and set it up. The mic. And everything else.

"Hey guys!" I smile even though my followers can't see my face.

I read the chat as I join a game of Among Us on the new map.

EmilySophiax: he's cheerful today!

Reetee78: awww corpsey is happy because Shorty is in the game!

Kingjulianda1st: omg corpse!!

Erwinpp001: I love it when he's happy!

I love my followers. My fans. My supporters. They're everything to me.

"Guys! Today in the game we have Jacksepticeye, Shorty, Toast, Sykkuno." And the list when on, the chat went viral when I mentioned Shorty.

"Hey Corpse." I hear Shorty.

"...." I don't reply and just stand still. My heart is pounding, I need to calm it down. I'm just watching the chat go crazy as the other members in the game try to get my attention, at some point, TommyInnit tries to dance on me. But I move.

"GUYS, HE MOVED, CORPSE?" Tommy says.

I ignore him and try to snap out of this weird state.

"Corpse?" Shorty finally says out of worry.

There's a pause between everyone, just not the chat.

"Whaddup baby?" I joke, and the chat instantly spams!

Shorty laughs and it's so cute and Tommy, Sykkuno and Jack freak out.