The Ghost In My Bedroom

He hasn't always been there. One day he just came. And he became my imaginary best friend... Until I found out he wasn't imaginary at all.
"Alice! Unlock your door!" I looked at the lock. It was. I whispered to the air "Let her in" the door swung open. "Do the dishes" I lazily got out of bed and grabbed my phone for music. I turned to look at the room before I left "I'll be back in a bit" I closed the door behind me and started the dishes.
You probably think I'm crazy. Talking to the air. Don't worry, everyone thinks I'm insane. But it wasn't the air. It was my friend. I don't know who he is but I don't care. He's nice and keeps me company. He's the only one who holds me when I cry. "Alice, turn your music down and stop singing! Your really annoying!" My mum yelled at me. This is a normal thing. It seems to upset my friend when I cry and he always wants to make it better. I simply finished the dishes and headed to my room.
"She yelled at me again... Why does she hate me?" I felt his hand start rubbing my back and a tingle on my forehead. "Thank you" I felt him hold me tight. If only I could see him. If only I knew what friend it was who died.
What's that? I woke up to a sound... But what was it? I can't remember... Was it... Screaming? I stood up and could no longer sense my friend. I walked out of my room and quietly searched the house. I turned into my mums room. I saw... I don't know what I saw. Something shinning. It was a figure... Like a ghost! "Don't worry Alice. It's ok, I got ya" I know that voice. "Jake?" Jake materialised out of thin air. "Jake... But how? You died a year ago" he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me "I promised you I'd always be there. I'd protect you. You think death was going to stop me?" A smirk played on his face as he kissed me. Jake was my boyfriend who died last year from murder. I looked over his shoulder at my dead mother. "You were my imaginary friend..."
"I was never imaginary. I was always here. I love you Alice"
"I love you too Jake. Thank you for getting rid of her" I kissed his cheek. Insanely happy to be back in his arms again. "I thought I'd never hold you again" he put his head in my neck and said "Me too. But now you are, and nothing can come between us" I smiled and ran to my room and came back with a backpack of essentials and my knife in hand. "Let's go live a new life. One that is together" he smirked and took my hand. And we were off.