Chapter 3: The Superhero's Savior Part 1

Forest was paralyzed, along with Hiro in her backpack. "Who are you?" asked Hiro, standing close by Baymax, the huge white robot of his. "I'm Jake Jacobs," said Jake casually, but still sounding mysterious and cryptic. The silence irritated Hiro in Forest's backpack, so she mewled loudly in dismay. "Gosh, Hiro be quiet!" Forest whisper-screamed at the kitten in her backpack, but it was no use. "Oh, precious Forest Juliet?" called Jake in a cooing voice. Forest timidly walked out from her corner. "How is my precious Forest Juliet?" asked Jake in a sadistic voice, cocking a bushy brow at her. 

"I'm not yours," hissed Forest, scowling madly at him, her icy blue eyes beginning to make the air frost around her. "Oh, tough love baby," said Jake erotically to Forest, making her frost gather around her hands. "And I like this girl. Feisty Forest Juliet," said Jake more in a lustful way, inching towards Forest. "Stay the hell away from me, Jake," growled Forest, holding her hands in fists of rage. "Why should I? You're going to hurt me?" taunted Jake, smirking wickedly at her. "Yeah," started Forest aiming at Jake. "And bust your pampered ass out of this hellhole."

Jake cackled obnoxiously at her. "Yeah right, baby doll." "Don't call me that, Jake," hissed Forest, the frost around her fingertips adding up and up. She's just about to blow at him, until she remembers what happened to her father. 

"But dad!" squealed young Forest, beginning to have a tantrum. "No, Forest Juliet, you may not go outside. You can get hurt in this heat," ordered her father, now kneeling beside the tyke. But no one could stop her tantrum from happening. When ever she had got mad, she had to suck on a ice cube, to stop her from hurting herself or someone. It was her birthday, and she was turning the older age of five. "But daddy!" whined little Forest again, now the ice beginning to form around her hands. Before she could do anything about it, she aimed at her father, and he was spiked with ice. "Daddy!" screeched little Forest, running towards her father. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Help!" screamed Forest at the top of her lungs, and her mother came running in. "Oh my lord!" screeched her mother, and she saw her mother cry for the first time. "Honey, what did you do?" whimpered her mother, holding Forest's tiny shoulders. "I was beginning to have a tantrum and..." Her eyes leaked with glistening tears of sadness. "I--" she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. "I'm sorry mummy." Her mother caressed her daughters shoulder. "It's not your fault, dear Forest Juliet. It's not your fault."

Forest could feel the tears leaking from her eyes. "Why should I, baby doll?" taunted Jake again, moving closer as he spoke. "Because she said to stop," growled a voice from behind them, and to Forest's surprise, it was Hiro. "Hiro," begged Forest, more icy tears leaking from her eyes. "Please, don't." But Hiro shook his head. "It's okay," assured Hiro, and sighed. "Oh," jeered Jake, smirking sadistically from Forest to Hiro. 

"The guy's sticking up for poor little Forest. Well, I can change that." Jake quickly pointed his finger at Hiro, sending Hiro flying backwards. "Hiro!" Forest screeched in despair, trying to run towards Hiro, but Jake held her back. "You let him be, darling," cooed Jake, smirking lustfully at her. His hazel eyes glistened with lust and passion for her. "No," snapped Forest, looking Jake right in the eyes. "You're not my damn boss!" she felt the tears drip from her eyes again. 

"I don't care what my dad said. Not anymore." She raised her hands, and a large blast of ice erupted at Jake, making him fly backwards towards the back walls of the abandoned warehouse. "Hiro!" Forest screeched again, dashing towards the boy lying limp on the ground.

Author's Note: Hi guys, this is the end... I know a lot of people have been begging me to put up the next chapter... And I technically have... I just have to put it in parts, due to how long it would be if I put it all together in one whole part... It would be like three whole parts. And that's a lot. So, yeah, and once again, I set you guys on a cliffhanger. I'm sorry... But I hope you guys enjoy this little part! Bai!