Eisha's Flashback

Flashback (Eisha's POV )
*Singing along *

This box better than the box he was held in
I'm Momma Dee in that order, I call him Daddy like daughters
He like it when I get drunk, but I like it when he be sober
That's top of the toppa, I never fuck with beginners

Twan- damn E, you look fine tonight. But that ain't nun new Ma.
E- boyyy you know you don't be looking at me
Twan - why I don't.
E- You be too focused on them bitches that hoe around. Never thought you would've noticed me
Twan - Them bitches don't mean shit. I just ain't knew you was feelin a nigga like me. You be all up in them books. I thought you wanted a school boy
E- I don't worry about nobody. But you do be looking fly
Twan- Lets go back to my house and kickit
E- meet me at by Zy car .
FAST FORWARD TO TWAN HOUSE
TWAN - Ma come sit by me you don't gotta be shy

I just looked at him then got up and laid on his chest

TWAN- what's the real reason you ain't say nothing
E- i just never thought you'd be into someone like me so I just act like being friends was okay with me
TWAN - nah it's not okay with me cause I been wanting you . But we gone take it slow. This your first time ? *gives booty massage*
E- Yes I've never had a boyfriend before
TWAN- hand me the remote, we gone make it special.

Once he got up, he went to the kitchen and got something . I went to the bathroom. I had to make sure I wasn't fonky . We did just come from the club . Lol I was clear . I know some of you are probably like she dumb cause she fucked him on the first night .. Well I been waiting for that day. Lmfao I ain't fuck no body else so why not you only live once..

Twan- come here Ma
E- yes daddy
Twan-  let's go upstairs  take your clothes off and get in the tub

I walked up the stairs went to the bathroom and there was roses  around and candles lit. So I got my ass in .I wasted no time .
  He came upstairs too and he got in with me. So I'm like awww shit . This is so cute to me . We started talking about you know different shit ..  He asked if I wanted kids and marriage. I said yeah cause I'm really Into that stuff .. he told me he is too . He just scared of commitment with the wrong one .  Toe that's understandable because why would you want to waste your time committed to  someone who only sees temporary in you . 
We got out the tub and  he started rubbing lotion on me.  There was even flowers on the bed.  He started rubbing my booty. I'm like oooh . After five minutes he started massaging my pussy ..  He was rubbing fat ma  and then started fingering me .. he started slow then started sucking my clit.
Twan -  You like that baby
E - Mmmhm  fuck me daddy
Twan -you want me to put it in ?
E- yessss daddy .
Twan- who pussy is this
E- your's daddy
Twan- ohhh she so wet ma. TURN AROUND
E - mmm. Fuck me good daddy
We was making eye contact..   then I turned around and He started hitting it.  Smacking  ass and all . .. I told him lay down  and we got in 69. And started sucking dick . I ain't even knew I could do that but I was beat boxxxin!  Cdfu .  I got up so I can ride his dick  and I did just that.  He started  suckin on my titties and playing with the other.  After 7 minutes he ended up hitting in me. We just laid there .. he started kissing me again ..  sucking on my neck and shit while holding me then  we fell  asleep.

Flashback ends

E -Every since then we been having sneaky links and texting but y'all ain't caught on lol . I go to the doctors on Tuesday but I had to tell you first .
Zy- congratulations! I'm happy if you are
E - im just idk....

Authors Note 🤯
HEYYYY GUYYYS 🤯    How did you like the  chapter? Let me know all feedback.   What did y'all think was going to happen?
Share ❗️Vote ❗️Comment ❗️