Chapter 1

HI FRIENDS!! okay so i decided to rewrite this story a bit, i changed some names and added some more details. i just wasn't happy with where it was but pls enjoy, love u 

A loud beeping sound went off interrupting my sleep meaning that it was time for me to get up and head to my first class of the day.

College has been the worst so far. I only have one friend and my roommate literally hates me. If it wasn't for my parents drilling it into my head that I had to get a business degree I would've accepted a graphic design internship after highschool. That's my passion and always has been but my parents had other plans for my future.

I drag myself out of bed and change into some jeans and an oversized tee. I look at myself in the mirror and attempt to fix my hair before giving up and throwing it into a ponytail.

I meet my friend Nat for coffee before heading to class, "So there's this party tonight and you're coming with me." She says as we walk through campus.

"Dude no. I'm not going to another party just to watch you make out with someone and get hit on." I laugh.

"Seriously, you've been so miserable the last few weeks. You need to get out and I'm not taking no for an answer." She starts making her way towards her class, "Be ready by 8!" She yells before walking off.

The day dragged on and honestly I was ready to get back to my dorm. Not a total surprise my roommate is nowhere to be found. I swear she is never here.

I throw myself down on my bed and feel my phone buzz.

nat : remember 8pm!

nat : and wear something sexy

me: i'm not going so forget abt it

nat: literally u could meet ur dream man

me: doubtful

I roll my eyes, she's been trying to match me up with random guys but that's the last thing I need right now. Especially not after him.

nat: see u later. Love u

I get up and look through my closet to see what I could possibly wear. "Something sexy." I say to myself, "Yeah right!" I laugh and hop in the shower.

I decide that I'll at least make a small effort to look nice. I don't know about sexy but Nat is right, I have been miserable and I need to snap out of it. I just wanna have fun tonight.

Nat entered my dorm, "Woah, why do you look better than me?"

"Shut up! Let's go before I change my mind."

We pull up to this big house and there are so many cars parked outside, I'm already regretting this.

"Do you even know whose house this is?" I ask as we walk up.

"Some music producer I think - apparently he's in a band or something." Nat mumbles.

We walk through the door and I can feel the music pulse through my body as we make our way to the kitchen. We pour ourselves some drinks, "So is this the part where you leave me?" I joke with Nat.

"It's called mingling - go talk to some cute boys." She winks, making her way over to the living room disappearing for the night.

I wish I had her confidence. I could never go up to a guy and just start talking to him. Being the awkward, introverted person I am, I pull out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. There are a couple of other people in the kitchen. Some are making out, some were just talking but everyone is paired up.

"Are you guarding the alcohol?" I hear a deep voice say.

I look from my phone to see a dark haired boy. He's wearing black denim jacket and a black beanie and there's something mysterious about him.