meliodas x elizabeth

*sexual warning*

no ones pov:

The 7 deadly sins started walking through the empty forest slowly approaching the lake were they hopped to have some fun.

"there is it!"yelled hawk.
"time to put our bathing suits on!"smiled ban as he looked at meliodas.

Meliodas eyes started shining as he heard what ban said.
"elizabeth-san!"called meliodas.

"yea!"

"i got this cute pink bathing suit for you!could you try it for me?"

Elizabeth looked confused at the costume that meliodas got out of nowhere and said: "I-if you want to, sure!"

She found a big rock and decided to change behind it.

When she was ready, ban diane king and meliodas were already in the water laughing and giggling.

"Elizabeth-san!"

Everyone turned at elizabeth.
Her suit looked gorgeous on her although it was revealing to much skin.

"meliodas!"yelped diane mad.
"what?"he jokingly smiled.
diane rolled her eyes.

elizabeth leaned forward to the lake and calmly said
"i can't get into the water!"
"why so?"askes meliodas
"i can't!"
"why?"cryed meliodas mad.
"i just cant!"repeated elizabeth.

Her feet started shaking as she blushed.

"please!"said meliodas.
"come on lets all hype elizabeth!"said ban.
"i can't!"she said as she ran back to the boar hat.

She went inside and started changing her costume as she felt hot tears going down her cheeks.

"knock knock" said meliodas.
Elizabeth decided that it was better to ignore it.
"so i guess that i can come in?"he said and never waited for her answer.

"meliodas-sama!"she yelled with her face red.

"awch"his green eyes were shining.

"I-i.."she couldn't speek, she was to ashamed.

She was sitting on the floor only wearing her cute pink bralette.
Her panties, sitting next to her, and her legs as well were stained with small droplets of blood.

she was trying to cover her face full of tears with her hands, not being able to look at meliodas.
"wha-"meliodas opened his mouth but elizabeth interrupted "im so sorry! i got m-m-my.."her eyes were full of tears and her mouth was shaking.
"elizabeth-san!"he calmly smiled as he approached her. "why are you apologizing?"
"i got my period!and i was too ashamed to tell yall! aren't you grossed out by me now?"
"not at all!"he said coming closer to her, so close that he could whisper in her ear."i-i-i love you elizabeth san!"he said blushing."i could never be grossed out by you!"

he took her hands in his calming her down

"i-i-i love you!"responded elizabeth with no hesitation.

Meliodas helped her get up and hugged her tightly, brushing slowly his hands on her back.

Elizabeth wrapped his hands around his shoulders as a response.

they stood like this for a few minutes.

"meliodas!"yelled elizabeth as she felt her bra falling off, leaving her completely naked.