🥵Edgar x Paintbrush

request by: Someone from Discord

     Edgar was in a match and he felt really horny. He didn't know why but he just felt really.. horny. So he grabbed his paintbrush and ran into one of the houses in Eversleeping Town. 

     It was alright since Joseph was friendly this match, and because of that the others would be occupied with him. So he had a lot of time to get himself off. Although, someone might go look for him and see what he was doing. But, Edgar wasn't that nervous.

________________________________________________________________________________

     When he got to one of the houses, he took off his pants. He used the paintbrush to stroke his member. It felt really good to Edgar and he started moaning a bit. "H-hah...."

He did this for about 10 minutes making somewhat quiet moans. 

Luckily no one came looking for him yet, so he kept going. After 5 more minutes of stroking his member with his paintbrush, he started fingering himself. 

"Haa... Uugh.. Aaah..." He started moaning louder, the more fingers he added. He fingered himself for a few more minutes until he decided to use his paintbrush to fuck himself with. It seemed like a good idea to Edgar. 

"Aah! Haah~" Edgar started moaning a lot ever since he used his paintbrush to fuck himself. The pleasure felt really good to Edgar. It felt as if he was actually getting fucked.

"Mmm.. Ah...  Aaah! Oh!" After a minute of fucking himself with the paintbrush he hit his prostate. He kept fucking himself with the paintbrush for about 10-15 more minutes and the came. But after he came, all of a sudden

Eli was yelling for Edgar and was telling everyone was gonna leave. So Edgar quickly got ready, but he forgot the paintbrush and just left it there.

When Eli and Edgar were walking towards the exit gate Eli said,

"I know what you were doing Edgar." and then he ran to escape.

Edgar felt embarrassed and ran off to the gate aswell.

The End.