Homeschool adventures

Once upon a time, there was a boy named spencer. he was riding off into the sunset riding in a dolphin, wearing a pink tutu, when he ran into someone named Brian. They got into a huge fight over the queens crown. They both nearly died until Taylor swooped down from the sky on her dragon and made them work together. They ran into a caveman named William. One day they all went to the beach and saw Daniel playing tennis with a bunch of seals. Taylor gets into a fight, over William, with a girl named Annmarie and Taylor dies. Karen, Sarah's sister, has a pet bear that suddenly eats her and she dies. They both a tragic funeral that makes everyone cry their minds out. Abby is the priest over all of the ceremonies, and helps Michaela get married to Emmanuel. Melinda and Shelby, friends with Sarah and Karen,  own a fro-yo shop together and gives them all a free discount. Abby helps Annmarie get married to William. Sarah is the maid of honor and spencer is the best man. They are all wearing white, since it is the color of purity. The flowers and decorations are all pink and white. They got married in a white wedding chapel. Everything is white, even their tears. Taylor haunts Annmarie for the rest of her life, until Annmarie gets a divorce and she isn't haunted anymore. Emmanuel tragically died in a cheeta fight. Michaelmas is so happy that she has an affair with Joshua and Justus. Melinda breaks the fro-yo machine, and the shop closes down.