Day 2: Dear Crush

Dear Kentwell bent,

Not your real name but whatever. I wanted to than you for the amazing freshmen year I had as your friend. I hate that you and your girlfriend hate me now. But there isn't much I can do so I must just deal with it. Whatever. I don't want to date you. I don't think I ever wanted to really. I just liked you but you are a douche so it's alright. I might actually write out this letter and give it to you to read and tel you how sorry I am for being a "stupid bitch" in your words. I'm sorry I ruined alot of things but we all need to learn to live and let live.

Sincerely yours,

"Cunt"

Dear Brandon,

Real name here. I like you, alot. You know this. I really fucked things up, didn't I? I know you think it's your fault, but it's not. Oh and Shelby is a fucking whore!! She doesn't have any real friends and she's a tease! Any-who. Sometimes I think you are only in it for sex and I get uncomfortable about it. Maybe you are a great player, or maybe you are sincere about everything. You said that you meant everything you said to me but some of it is so foreign and unreal to me to think that anyone would ever notice or like me the way you do. Or maybe you are a great player. But I think I may love you.

Yours, with love,

Your babe.

Dear Ryan,

I like you. I have like you ever since I met you when we were like 10. Not much to say other than that

Yours truly,

A friend.

Dear my Army Man

Love you kid! You say I am gorgeous and it makes me so happy. I have liked you since 9th grade, around this time last year. Don't get yourself blow up when you go and serve our country okay? I love you too much for you to die. And I better get a kiss from you before you leave! Remember how you are the best??? Cuz you are babe <3

Love always,

Your friend who wants to be more.