Part 3

Another beautiful day started with a shining sun upon the sky and birds chirping all around.
We can see Nandini sitting in her balcony sipping a cup of coffee

Abhimanyu comes in and sits beside her calmly only till he notices tears in her eyes

Abhimanyu: hey nandu what happened girl? Why r u crying idhar Dekh
Nandini: I m not crying
Abhimanyu: yeah ofcourse aankho me Kuch Chala Gaya Hoga Nahi. STOP hiding ur tears from me atleast.
Nandini: Bhai sach me I am fine
Abhimanyu (sternly): NANDINI
and that was it Nandini bursted out into tears in his arms.
Nandini: Bhai papa
Abhimanyu: Kya Mr. Murthy ne Kuch Kiya tujhe Haan
Nandini: Nahi Bhai papa mujhe kyu Kuch karenge listen to me why can't u and papa be happy like previous days.
Abhimanyu: We are not discussing this topic again
Nandini: kyu Bhai u know it was an accident , papa ki Galti nhi thi
Abhimanyu: Kaise Nahi thi unki Galti sirf unki vajah se aaj dadi nhi h kaise nhi h unki Galti Tu is Sab me mat pad khush reh samjhi main sambhal Lunga.
Nandini: Bhai whenever we talk on this topic u always try to divert the topic because u don't want to forgive papa.
Abhimanyu:(shouted) Haan Nahi Karna Chahta main unhe forgive, Nahi baat Karni is baare me .
Nandini never experienced Abhimanyu's anger till date and nor did Abhimanyu ever shouted on her. This was a first. Abhimanyu was guilty.
Abhimanyu: Sorry
And he left.
Nandini: Bhai I can see the care ur eyes hold for papa and u love him. I will make sure u accept it.

Nandini left for hospital and Abhimanyu left for office without bidding bye to anyone and this was strange.

Malhotra mansion
The same day when they returned to Kolkata
In Manik's room
Cabir enters
Cabir: ishq hua ha ishq hua aaj mere Bhai ko ishq hua
Manik: Shut up Cabir
Cabir: Shutttt upp Cabir Bhai bole shut up to shut up shut upp
Manik: nautanki band Kar kaam kya h
Cabir: bataiye
Manik: Kya
Cabir: ki why was Rome not built in a day hadd h Bhai why r u so lost after Nandini's call or to be precise after listening to her.
Manik: Kuch bhi matlab Kuch what lo..st I am h.ere wh..e..re lost
Cabir: Dekho mera Dil,dimaag sense kehta jab koi aise Ruk Ruk ke bole to Dal me Kuch nhi par Puri Dal kaali Hoti h
Manik: ok shut up now. Listen I don't know it felt so peaceful to hear her voice,her voice reflected innocence. The care she has for her father , the respect she gave to dad when she has not even seen him , it all amazes me. How can a girl be this sweet and pure in today's world where nothing but selfishness matters.
Cabir: oh ho ho. Prem Rog hua h avaaz se itna Kuch pata lag gaya aapko kya baat h naak uchi Kar di Bhai
And he left leaving a tensed Manik behind was he really in love.
Manik: what did he say right now? LOVE does it exist no no no no how can I be in love just by hearing her. Aise kaise Yeah Cabir was talking nonsense utter nonsense.
He laid down on the bed but could not sleep , as soon as he closed his eyes, Nandini was there infront of her. Somehow he slept.
Another day, Manik had an important meeting to attend with the owner of a chain of hotels worldwide for its interior development. Mom's kitchen owned by NANDINI MURTHY.
But he was unknown he did ponder over this matter but left it thinking there is not only one Nandini Murthy and she may be someone else.

Here,Nandini left for Bangalore .
Malhotra enterprises!
Kiara: Sir Nandini Ma'am is on her way and will be here in a few minutes. Please come in the conference hall.
Manik without saying anything left for the meeting.
Nandini reaches the hall by then with her sweet smile. Addressing everyone she passed a smile to Manik who was looking at her or to be precise staring at her.
Nandini: Hello Mr. Malhotra
And he heard that same voice again that was it for him,he was sure she was Nandini whereas Nandini was unknown.
Manik decided to 'try' and pretend that he did not recognise her.
Manik: hello Ms. Murthy and there hands met followed by a spark in their bodies. Nandini felt ecstatic.
They began with the meeting with Nandini presenting how and what all she wanted to be changed in the interiors. Manik was impressed by the way she was conducting herself. Meeting came to an end with Manik signing the contract and all of them started to disperse. Nandini was arranging some papers in her bag when her leg twisted and she fell,did she? No a strong pair of arms held her before. MANIK and the papers were all over the floor. But who cares. They were sharing a deep eyelock as if trying to read each other through their eyes. Nandini was being affected too he found him talented and professional and she appreciated it. Only when they heard a peon asking for permission to get in , they separated.
Nandini: Thankyou so much Mr. MALHOTRA
Manik: it's alright Ms. Murthy
Nandini: ah u can call me Nandini I don't like being addressed formally.
Manik: only if u call me Manik
Which made her chuckle
Nandini: ofcourse Manik, thankyou again
Manik: It's alright Nandini do u need some help with the papers.
Nandini: no no I will manage
Manik: why will u manage its okay come we have workers they will do it for u.
Nandini: ummm
Manik: come on Nandini don't be formal come and it's quite late u need to leave for ur flight too.
Nandini: yeah okay
And peon arranged the papers and gave it to her. Manik decided to drop her till the airport shocking the entire office. Manik Malhotra was offering help. Nandini did deny but who was she talking to . She gave in eventually and she was stressed due to her tiff with Abhimanyu too so she did not want to get late for the flight. Manik did notice some sort of unstability in her but decided to hold on as why will she share it with him, she is unaware about his relation with her.
Nandini left for Mumbai.
She reached in 2 hours and went inside ignoring Abhi totally but hugging Ishita. She freshened up and started to take off her jewellery only when she noticed a pair of her earings missing. She tried to look for it but failed . She left the matter and decided to order a same one. But where was the earring?

Any guesses. Come on guys where is it?
Next update by 12 noon.
Please vote, comment!
I love u all
~Arushi ❤️