Prologue

Hyejin's POV
She's still in the hospital and she's doing great on her therapy as well. I'm just hoping and wishing that she will be fine after a few more months. I really miss her touches and the time she calls my name.

I brought some cake that she likes but I don't think she will going to like it like before. Even though she's still going on therapy, I'm also helping her like what the doctor said.

"Hyejin-ah!" I heard my name so I look where it came from and it's from Yongsun unnie.

"We brought some food," Byul unnie smile at me.

"Oh, thank you!" I said as we enter the hospital room where she was.

She's sleeping on the bed peacefully since it's 7 AM. Her wake up time also changes, she mostly wake up at this time before. But she wakes up at 9 or maybe 10 AM now.

"Have you eaten?" Byul unnie said so I just nod at her and put the things we're holding on the table.

I sit on the bed beside her and caress her arms softly. Her eyes and cheeks are overflowing the most right now. But her lips were is the part of her face that I adore the most. The lips that I haven't kissed for the past and the next few months.

"It'll take her time to know it," Byul unnie said and patted my back. "She can do it," she motivates me so I just smile at her.

"Yeah! Wheein is strong!" Yongsun unnie shouts that made both of us sign her to lower her voice.

"I know that," I let out a big sigh and look at her.

I'm going to wait for you, I don't care how long it will take you. But I will be strong just for you so that you will be having the courage for this time.