Ch1: Bridge Battle Pt 1

"Hey... Hey! Get up, girl! Get up! He's about to fry you...!" Said the voice of the ghost that Savannah was trying to protect.

Savannah was at Crybaby Bridge because they had received a SOS paranormal call, saying that the ghost needed help with finding her baby.

She was glad that she took this call because this was a great opportunity to defeat Fury once and for all.

Fury laughed.

"This weakling isn't going to get up, is she...? Well... Time to destroy her!" He said, with his lightning saber raised and getting ready to charge up.

The adult female ghost knew that she had to do something and fast.

She then sharp kicked the lightning saber out of his hands and the saber was now in a bush.

Fury growled and went to go get it.

As he was gone into the woods to find his saber, the female ghost kneeled down next to the young girl.

"Come on, um

"Come on, um..." She began to say as the young ranger began to slowly open her eyes.

"Sa... Savannah..." The young girl said, in a raspy voice.

"Right. Come on, Savannah. Get up! That monster is still here and I just want him gone!" Sarah Jane, the mother ghost of her baby Anna, said as she began to help her get up onto her feet.

Savannah got up onto her feet.

When she was fully awake, she saw the ghost and the energem that was around her neck.

"So... You're a ranger?" Savannah said as they were beginning to walk back towards the bridge.

Sarah sighed.

"Yes I am. It all began in the 1960s when I was still alive. Me and my daughter were trying to get away from my abusive husband when I stumbled upon this bridge. Buried in one of these rocks was some sort of gem..." She began to explain.

"Energem." Savannah said, helping her.

"Energem. I decided to take it out of the rock and just when I did that, I turned around and saw my husband. Anna was crying because she was scared and I knew that I had to do something so, I... I began to fight him. As I was fighting, the energem began to glow and disperse the power throughout my body. Soon, I was really strong and I had more energy!" Sarah continued explaining to the young ranger.

Savannah nodded her head yes in understanding but, there was just one question that was on her mind.

How did Sarah die...?

Well...

Savannah had no time to figure that out because Fury came back with his lightning saber in hand.

"Seems like you and your friend is going down!" Fury said, with a chuckle.

Before Savannah could say anything, Sarah stood up to the monster and looked at him, with haunting brown-black eyes.

"Listen, you cold-hearted man-freak, I'm already down but, there's something that you should know about me... I'm already dead and secondly, this bridge battle is going to be your worst nightmare!" She said, releasing all of the hate and anger that she has inside of her ever since her husband killed her.

Savannah now had a determined look on her face.

"Sarah's right. Also, I wouldn't be so sure about me and Sarah going down. It's you who's going down, Fury!" She said, looking from Fury to the ghost woman with a smile.

Sarah smiled back at her.

Fury growled and then began to shoot lightning from his saber.

The strike was heading towards the both of them.

"DUCK!!!" Savannah yelled as the lightning strike came closer to them.

Sarah nodded her head and both of them dodged and ducked in time.

The lightning strike hit a tree, searing the bark on the other side of the bridge.

Savannah was on the left side of the bridge while Sarah was on the right.

Both of them smiled at each other.

So far, they were winning but...

This battle was far from over... It had only just begun...