Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since Bora and Yoohyeon talked things out. Yoohyeon still couldn't believe that Bora was jealous of the fact that she and Handong spent a lot of time together. This stressed her out. After Handong came back Yoohyeon talked a lot with her about her feelings for Bora that started to develop and came to the conclusion that Yooyheon should give up her feelings for Bora but after Bora's confession that she was jealous, Yoohyeon started to hope for something more. She started to hope that Bora might feel the same or that maybe a little part of her does.

It didn't make Yoohyeon feel better that they kind of got closer after their last "fight". All the cuddles and the touches made her heart throb.

Then there are moments when Yoohyeon feels like Bora might return those romantic feelings but then she feels that those thoughts are just a dream especially when she sees how Bora acts around Siyeon and how often they spend time with each other.

Both Siyeon and Bora were sitting on the sofa cuddled up while watching a Drama Yoohyeon didn't even know the name of. One of Siyeons hands lied on Bora's thigh and the other was lying over her shoulder. Siyeons sitting position screamed: "She's mine, back off!"

Yoohyeon's heart filled with jealousy screamed "It should be me with Bora. Not Siyeon" but her brain said:" Stop it Yoohyeon, she doesn't feel the same, they are just two close friends."

Yoohyeon couldn't hold these feelings anymore and thought that she needed to do something to stop them being so close to each other.

With that mindset she walked to them directly to Siyeon, sat beside her and hugged her.

"Siyeon Unnie, do you want to play some games with me? I'm bored" Yoohyeon asked, a bit hyper.

She knows Siyeon is the easier to approach, because they both share similar interests.

"Yoohyeon~ah can't you see we were watching a drama?" Siyeon answered a bit annoyed as Bora took the remote control of the TV and put the Drama on pause.

Yoohyeon could only pout as a response.

"I'm sorry Yoohyeonie, we can play some time later" answered Siyeon and took her hand which was on Bora's thigh to pinch Yoohyeon's, yet so pinchable cheeks. "Stop pouting Yoohyeon~ie we can play some other time, ok?"

Yoohyeon didn't even notice that she started to pout and that Bora was looking at her with an unreadable expression.

"Ok, I will ask some time later" and started to stand up and leave. While leaving she heard Bora telling something to Siyeon and put the drama again on play.

Right after her failed attempt to break Bora and Siyeons skinship she went into her room and laid down on Bora's bed, too lazy to go climb up into her bed. To be honest Yoohyeon likes Bora's bed more than hers, not by the fact that it's much cleaner but the fact the bed smelled like Bora and calmed her down.

"What should I do? I can't stop being jealous. I can't get my feelings into our friendship".

She bet that Bora and Siyeon noticed that she was acting unusual, because she never interrupted their Drama sessions before.

Yoohyeon really hoped that they both won't interpret too much into it and just think that she was bored or was just teasing them.

How she wished that Dami, Gahyeon, Handong or even Minji were here right now. They could distract her.

She should have tagged along with Dami or Gahyeon like they offered and not decline it.

Handong insisted that they shouldn't stick together 24/7 after Bora Unnie reacted with such anxiety and jealousy for "ignoring" her.