Mina(Original AU)

A/n

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't posted in about a week. I was busy with school and other things. Hope you enjoy this. I'm gonna try to fit this all into one part but idk. One more thing, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 1k VEIWS. It means a whole lot to me. I never thought I would ever have that many. Anywho enjoy!!

Mina POV

It was just a regular Tuesday in 1-a. Bakugou was yelling and trying to beat up Midoriya, Kirishima was holding Bakugou back, me and the girls were in the back corner gossiping about stuff going on in school, and everyone else was just minding their own business.

"Listen up problem children," Everyone looked toward the front of the classroom to see Mr. Aizawa. We all headed to our seats and turned our attention to the front of the class.

"We have a new student today, come on in."

3rd person POV

You walk in after he said that and see everyone looking at you. "Hi." "Introduce yourself." You look at Mr. Aizawa and nod. You turn back to the class and say, "I'm (Y/n) I hope we can all be friends." You smile brightly.

"Any questions?" A few people raise their hands and you scan the room and pick a boy with green hair. "My name's Izuku Midoriya but most people call me Deku, I was going to ask, what's your quirk?"

After explaining your quirk

You look around the room to find another person when a pink-skinned girl caught your eye. She was looking you up and down while biting her lip with a seductive look. When you both made eye contact you blush and call on a brown-haired girl.

After questions(I'm hella lazy)

You sit down and basically chill for the rest of class. After class a group of girls, including the pink one, came up to you. "Hey girl." You turn around to see Uraraka(she introduced herself in class)with a group of girls. "Oh hey." "Do you wanna hang out with us?" You think about it for a few seconds, then you see the pink girl is with them.

You look back to Uraraka and quickly say yes. You hear her chuckle a bit and you blush. "What are the rest of you guy's names?" You look up at the rest of them with a questioning face.

The girls in the groups besides Uraraka and Mina are Jirou, Momo, Tsuyu, and Hagakure.

"Ok then let's go."*When you guys get to the mall*"So where do you guys wanna go first?" You turn around and look back at the group. "We just go wherever Momo goes because she is the only one with money. "Like you guys have no money at all?" They all except for Momo shake their heads in response. "Oh well, I can help you guys with that." "How?" You hear Jirou say. "My older cousin owns this mall so, whenever I don't wanna pay for something I just call him and I get anything I want for free. You see all their eyes except for Momo's light up. "So you just use him to get free stuff?" You look at Momo who has a very envious look in her eyes.

"Not all the time, just when I'm running low on money." "Well maybe you shouldn't use him at all it's not fair to other people." You look at her for a good few seconds before responding. The rest of the group is just listening for the tea.

You: "Well if you must know I don't always use that just for me, I sometimes get other people who are also running low on money things for free."
Momo: "And? That's still only a select few."
You: "I don't see you using daddy's money for anyone but yourself and your friends."
Momo: "How do you know it's my dad's money?"
You: "Is it?"
*She looks down*
You: "Exactly. Unlike you I actually work for my money, I don't rely on others to give it to me."
*You walk away*
Uraraka: "Damn"
Mina(mind): "That was hot as hell."