Chapter 1: New Home

Earth. Nightstorm never could've imagined he'd end up crash landing on a planet this far from his home planet, Starlight. It was evening. Nightstorm and the few remaining neon riders were staying in Area 51, the same place his fellow comrade Deadbolt was held captive and freed. Nightstorm stood outside, in the hangar bay that was filled with military aircraft, and stared up into the sky, the moonlight reflecting off his light blue visor. Minutes later, Karma joined him. "I know you're hoping that there are more survivors out there but you have to accept that we're the only ones left." Karma told Nightstorm. Nightstorm glanced at Karma and nodded. "I know." Nightstorm replied. He wondered what would've happened if things were done differently. Would there have been more surviving riders?

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, California, Kate had been staying in an apartment. She had moved there three months after the events of Virginia. She had gotten into an argument with her father and her brother about the idea. She had told them she just needed to move far away just in case Adrian came back and decided to hunt her down. She missed them even now. However, no matter how much she missed them, it was necessary. Kate was just getting ready to go to her new job at Target. She wore a red shirt with a Target logo and some long khaki pants. There wasn't much in her apartment except for one leather couch, a dining room table, two rooms, one bathroom, and an old TV. She walked out of the house bringing along her purse with her. She walked a block and finally found a bus stop and stood there waiting for the bus. After four to five minutes a bus arrived and she boarded it. When she arrived at work she clocked in. Her coworker and new friend saw her arriving and approached Kate. She was dressed in the same Target uniform as Kate. Her name was Miranda. "About time you almost got here late. You would've been fired on the spot." Miranda said. Kate checked her watch and saw she was two minutes from being late. She missed her family but she was glad to have a guaranteed peaceful life.

Meanwhile in Virginia, riding on the roads of Washington was a Dark Rider that wore a black bionic armor. This one was female. Her name was Allison. She was the fallen daughter of Adrian, leader of the Dark Riders. She had received word that her father was here on Earth and so she had been hunting for her father. She had then found where he was being imprisoned and was riding full speed on her motorcycle. A top secret facility occupied by human. She had no regard whatsoever about the humans unless they got in her way.

However, later at the top secret facility that imprisoned Adrian, an alarm was rung as Allison came within fifty meters of the place. Every guard at the facility began to arm themselves with a semi-automatic assault rifle and set a large line of defense with men also watching from the watchtower, trigger ready, armed with KPV heavy machine guns, ready to fire. "Sir I think it's a Dark Rider." One soldier said. The men guarding the prison wore black tactical camo uniform. One of the soldiers who was in charge of security was Commander Conrad. He realized that if they were dealing with a Dark Rider they would need a neon rider. "Call in Deadbolt." Conrad ordered. Soon after a few orders sent through the soldiers radio Deadbolt arrived. He was the bulky neon rider that was the only rider to ride a chopper rather than a regular motorcycle. He carried two large battleaxes in his hand with a firm grip. The tip of the blade of the axe was a neon blue. He stood and awaited the Dark Rider's arrival.

Allison could see the facility coming up ahead. She could also see that is was being guarded by several soldiers and one neon rider. She was going to regret taking their lives but they were in her way of getting to Adrian, her father. However she saw that the neon rider in white armor would prove to be difficult to handle and so she took a deep breath before breaching the facility. With quick thinking she jumped off her motorbike as the soldiers opened fire on her, taking out her two pistols and firing back at them.