Punishment Or Pleasure

"Hi baby.. how are you?" He asks. "Its been so long that we've met. I missed you sooo much baby" he continues. "Yes, that's because you are busy with your new girlfriend so that is why you don't have time for me" I tell him and roll my eyes. "My new girlfriend...? Have you gone nuts..?" He asks, totally confuse. "YES, your new girlfriend..." I shout without looking at him, "Babe what are you talking bout?" still confuse. "Your new girlfriend is YOUR work.. go and work and stay AWAY from me..."

"My baby is angry with me...?" He pauses and then continues "I'm sorry... You know I do not have any others choice than to work" he makes a puppy face. "Yeah yeah. I don't wanna talk with you, get out of my house, Yoongi" I shout.

He slowly comes near me, "You think I can't see you coming close?" I ask. "Babe don't do this. I met you after a week, you know it's very difficult for me to stay away from you." He pouts. Oh I so wanna kiss him right now. But I controlled, "You go stay with your company and do what you want with her but leave me alone..." I roll my eyes again. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Suddenly he grabs my hands, tight, and I couldn't help but look at him, my face small. His expression intense "This isn't the first time, today, you rolled your eyes at me. You know what happens when you roll your eyes at me. Do you not know Amy?" He said looking straight into my eyes. His stare deep and intense. "Y-y-yes..." I gulp. "So? Now what miss? What should I do with you this time?" He smirks, thinking.

I can tell he has some dirty ideas in his head. He then pushes me on the couch and climbs on top of me. His hands still holding my hands. "What should I do baby?" He asked. "Nothing" I nod my head side to side. "I can't let you go so easily. After all you rolled your eyes at me. Twice. The first time I ignored but the second time..." he paused "I couldn't ignore. I CANNOT ignore. My inner self won't let me" I don't know how but the tables have turned. He was supposed to convince me and now it's just the opposite.

I try releasing my hand from his grip but his grip is so tight that I can't. "Babe.... its hurting" I lie to him so that he will melt and loosens his grip. "I ain't that stupid baby.. I know what you're tryna do..." Oh shit! He knows me pretty well, after all we have been together for 3 years now. He slowly bends down and kisses my neck. My eyes closed. But due to my hair he couldn't get full access of my neck. So he gently loosens his grip... Thank God. And holds both my hands, tightly, with his right hand letting his left hands free. And then with his free hand he moves my hair from my neck. Again he bends down, my eyes automatically shuts. "I'm here to punish you miss, not pleasure you." He whispers. I open my eyes and blink a couple of times. What's he tryna do. He places himself properly on top of my hips and slowly starts to move his hip so that I can feel him. I moan softly.

Then he stops.

"What! Why? Did you stop?" I think out loud. "I told you... I'm here to punish you not please you." He again starts to move his hip. Slowly. I close my eyes, shut. Then stops. Urgh! Why is he doing this sweet torture to me. He then places my arms above my head and bends more. He adjusts his hip in place. This time I feel him more deep. He is going to make me crazy. And then again starts to move his hip, very slowly. Aaah!

Then he stops.

"I'm sorry baby. I promise I won't do that again" I apologise desperately. "Naa-aah you have already done it so no use apologising now" he kisses my cheeks. Then kisses my neck. He looks at me and smiles. "Why are you smiling..?" I ask. He then bents down and starts to lick my collar bone and ends below my ear, biting my earlobe. I get goosebumps all over. "Did I just turn you on baby?" He asks mischievously. I nod my head side to side. My face small. But only I know how wet I am down there. This is the effect he has on me. Here he is teasing me with his tongue and there he is teasing me with his hip movement.

He looks back at me. We stare at each other for few seconds and then he comes down on me. His lips on my lips. He is in full control today. Exploring my mouth. Biting my lower lip. Sucking my tongue. His free hand makes it's way to the hem of my top. He slowly runs his hand along my skin where the hem of my top ends. He slowly pulls down my top exposing a little more of my skin. He breaks the kiss, looks at me and then kisses there. I close my eyes. "Tell me, that I turned you on..." he looks at me. I again nodded my head side to side, my eyes shut. He goes further down and bites my nipples from above my top. "I can see you getting hard even from above your top." He smirks. I blush.

"Should I stop doing what I was doing?" He asks, smirking. Asshole. I nod my head side to side. "That's my baby" he licks his lips. "Baby..." I say looking into his eyes, deep. "I want you, now." I continue. I bite my lips to tempt him more. He bends and kisses me hard and then my neck because he knows my weak point. I move my head to one side, giving him more access. He bites, softly, not leaving any mark. He kisses me again. He releases both my hands. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, tight, bringing him more close. Oh God I missed him so much. I missed his kiss, his touch. I missed every inch of HIM. He kisses my ears and whispers "Maybe later. Let's cuddle now. I missed you." And he kisses my ears. I smile thinking how can a person change from being hot and sexy to innocent and cute in less than 5 seconds. He slowly slides behind me and I rest my head on his hand. He hugs me from behind and kisses my hair. I look at him and kiss him on his lips. "I love you, my asshole" I smile. "Mind your words miss." He threatens me and then smiles. I giggle "I love you" again kisses my lips. And together we 'Netflix and chill'.

                                   (◠‿◕)

The end of my story. I really hope you like it. Please lemme know where did I go wrong and thank you for reading it. I love you all.

And to my fellow Armys Borahae 💜
Saranghae ❤️