1

The cultivation world was mainly ruled by six main clans - The Weis, the Lans, the Jins, the Nies, the Wens and the Jiangs.

Each clan with its own motif. The Wen clan ruled by Wen Ruohan and his sons Wen Xu and Wen Chao along with Wen Zuliao- the core melting hand and another human demon called Wen Ruhin was the most powerful clan among the six . They were the most ruthless cultivators. There motif was to compete with sun in radiance and match with sun in longevity. But greed for power had made Wen Ruohan blind due to which he started using yin metal against other five sects so he could overpower these sects.

In the greed of yin metal which was kept safe by four of the six clans. He had one so he first attacked Yiling Wei clan situated in the Yiling village ruled by Wei Cangze and his wife Cangse Sanren along with sons Wei Wuxian and Wei Zichen. It's motif was to stand with justice no matter what. Wen Xu and Wen Zuliao had attacked the clan causing the death of Wei Cangze, Madam Wei and second young master Wei were injured whereas first young master was captured and later on he went missing. No one knew where he was. Madam Wei had also lost her father in the attack and the sect was in very bad position.

The second to get attacked was Gusu Lan clan which had the biggest metal among the four pieces. It was ruled by Qingheng jun and brother Lan Qiren along with his sons Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji. It's motif was to be righteous. Wen Xu, Wen Chao and Wen Zuliao were the ones to attack the sect. They had burnt half of the sect and killed the leader of the sect along with many elders and disciples. Lan Wangji the second son of the sect was able to protect the remaining disciples, elders along with his uncle Lan Qiren who was heavily injured and his cousins Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi who were in no better position then the old lan. They had managed to get Lan Xichen the first young master run away with the most important scripts and scrolls of the sects as if these were got into wrong persons hand would bring great trouble. In the attack Lan Wangji himself was injured badly and also broke one of his legs.

The third to get attacked was Yunmeng Jiang Sect ruled by Sect Leader Jiang Fengmian and his wife Yu Ziyuan along with his sons Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yixuan and daughter Jin Yanli who was married to young master Jin Zixuan. The sects motif was to attempt the impossible. Wen Ruohan had sent his son Wen Chao along with his bitch Wang lingjiao to start the attack. This was the last sect to get attacked. The whole sect was burnt down. Jiang Fengmian had lost his golden core while madam Jiang was on the verge of death. The leader had somehow managed to keep the three kids safe as the three were locked in the underground dungeon unknown to everyone other than Lan Qiren.

Wen Ruohan had also sent his sons to attack the Nie Sect ruled by Nie Mingjue along with his younger brother Nie Huisang. Its motif was to bring honour to Qinghe Nie and unclean realm. Wen Xu was the one to attack the sect but he was killed by the sect leader Nie Mingjue. He had killed Wen Xu and hanged his head on the flag.

The last sect among the six sect is Lanling Jin sect ruled by Jin Guanshan and his wife Madam Jin along with his son Jin Zixuan, nephew Jin Zixun and grandson Jin Rulan. Jin Rulan is currently 9 years old.  The sects motif is to illuminate the world by vermillion light. The sect wasn't attacked as Jin Guanshan didn't had any metal with him and also because he was a boot licker of Wen Ruohan.

Wen Ruhin- A half human demon with the power to control humans with his eyes and music

Cangse Sanren- Madam Wei, mother of Wei Wuxian and Wei Zichen.

Hii guys I am publishing my new Wangxian story. Hope you all will like it. And don't worry about my other stories. I am not gonna discontinue any of them. So please enjoy this one and do like and comment.
It helps and encourage alot.
Thankyou ❤️✌️