My story named ''fire''

*Zeke's POV[he's my character so He's also in my short story's]*

I ran twords the exit only to be stopped by what sounded like a pup's whimpering. I looked aound through the heating smoke. I looked down at my now burnt legs and decided I should go and find the pup,You see I LOVE dogs and pup's. I ran to where I heard the whimpering and saw a german sheperd laying on a platform of wood held up by burning beams.I ran and got a good support beam that looked strong enough to hold me and the heavy pup.I ran to where I saw the pup and found the pup's shadow being lifted in a helicopter, I tried to call out to them over the sound of burning flames and wind.I gave up on calling to them and ran back to the exit only for my shoe to get caught in a loose wooden plank that started to crumble like a cookie,I screamed for someone but nobody came. I knew this was the end of me because I heard a ''POP!'' and a ''CRACK!!!'' along with the creaking of wood.I knew the support beam above me has lost it's support and fell. Pain shot up my body and into my head, I waited intill what seemed like forever and saw a light I couldn't resist.I walked twords it.

soooooo HOW'D YA LIKE IT!!!also I wanna know if anyone who read this book knows a good book publishing program for kids, ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!!