The morning after the Inspection

Groggily, Eric slowly rolled up in bed. Tucking his knees into his chest, he placed a cool palm against his pounding head. So much happened yesterday, he didn't even attempt to process it. Sun gently streamed through his curtains as the distant whirring of motor cars rang in his ears. Gerald. Despite everything that name was still his first thought. Yesterday all of the family's secrets had been unravelled and the five members were left shattered and scarred. Eric had spent most of last night struggling to come to terms with the extent of his trespasses. The guilt began to resettle in his stomach. Yet, the persons whose actions had truly shocked him was Gerald. The man he had been desperately in love with for 5 years. The name he had screamed whilst knee-deep in Eva Smith's pussy. His perception of Gerald had been cruelly destructed, and yet he still couldn't stop his heart pounding at the thought of his unrequited lover. There came a gentle knock at his door.
"Come in." Eric groaned
The door swung open and tentatively Gerald entered the room. His eyes hung low but his shoulders back as if he was still trying to maintain some form of respectability.
Clearing his throat Gerald said "Good morning Eric, I was wondering if you should like to join me for a walk? Sheila is refusing to speak to me."
Trying not to appear too eager, Eric lept out of bed, frantically smoothing down his hair in an attempt to look presentable.
"S-sure," he stammered, "I'll be ready in 10"
"Excellent." Gerald replied, an unexpected soft gratitude to his voice.
10 minutes later they were pulling on their wellingtons whislt Eric was fervently attempting to avoid looking at Gerald's huge, sexy feet. A breath of fresh air resulted through Eric's slight tousled hair as the stepped outside. They walked for a short while in complete silence, merely reflecting on last nights revelations until Eric finally worked up enough nerve to stammer,
"S-so how are you feeling? Reckon you and Sheila have a chance?"
"I can't say for sure," responded Gerald, sighing deeply, "in fact, I'm not even sure if I want it to work. Just between us two, of course."
Eric blinked, and then he blinked again. Had he heard Gerald correctly? Just last evening they had seen so deeply in love. Surely he must be mistaken?
"You see, there's no connection between us too," Gerald continued, "not like you and me- Eric."
"E-excuse me?" Eric replied, utterly shocked, "What on earth do you mean by that?"
"I mean," said Gerald, "It's you, Eric, that I want. I've wanted to tell you this for such a long time. I-I want you to make love to me Eric."
A heavy, shocked silence hung in the air. Eric's mouth dropped to the floor. This is was so unexpected and yet so very welcome.
"Oh Gerald, I feel the same."
Gerald took a step forwards and ran his knuckles down the side of Eric's cheek. His deep brown eyes stared deeply into Eric's, his dainty lashes fluttering bashfully. Then, slowly, suspense-fully- he drew in for a kiss. An explosion of emotions trickled through Eric's body as Gerald's lips gently caressed and moved across his own. As he moved from one side to the other, the empty side of his lips tingled excitedly. Eric ran his quivering tongue down to Gerald's huge sexy feet, he licked them , penis pulsating in his pantaloons. "Yummy yummy in my tummy," Eric said as he engulfed Gerald's toes in his slimy mouth. he couldn't wait to fulfil all of his cheeky desires. "mmmMMMMMHHHHHHhhhh" Gerald's moaned loudly in pleasure, "don't stop aaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH" he came explosively after four seconds, as Eric slid his pleasure muscle in the valleys of Gerald's feet, pink tip perfectly contrasting the dewy green grass beneath.
"Shall we take this back home sugarcube" said Gerald
"Yes zaddy Dom sexy master" replied Eric, his mouth still drooling with a desperate desire to suck his remaining cum out from Gerald's toenails.
They skipped home gayly, giggling and made each other daisy chains.
Upon entering the house, the two men naruto ran up to the bedroom, not even pausing to remove their wellingtons. Gerald slammed the door behind them and Eric's wobbly shaft immediately perked to attention.
"I'm ready bugaboo" whispered Gerald with a seductive wink.
Eric pissed on Eric's toes, cumming sillily. Gerald said "aaaaaaa" cumming interestingly. Eric did a handstand as Gerald ate and consumed his erect man pillar. Gerald panted like a dog and Eric whipped him with a stick. Instantly, both men were fully erect and ready to go.
"Let's go guys, smash like and subscribe" panted Gerald as he inserted his entire arm into Eric's ruptured anus. The puckered bussy looked like a rotting rose petal. Suddenly, steaming diarrhoea began spewing out from Eric's anus, splattering across Gerald's face. He used his abnormally long tongue to lick flecks of caca off of his eyelids.
"Oh excuse moi teehee" said Eric in a high-pitched voice, then suddenly his pitch dropped dramatically and he demanded "GERALD GET IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN NOW AND DRINK 10 FUCKING LITRES OF WATER YOU FUCKING PIG"
Whimpering, Gerald slid across the floor, using Eric's shit to propel him. Upon reaching the kitchen he guzzled glass after glass of liquid, feeling his stomach and bladder swell like hot air balloons. It wasn't until he was literally pinching the end of his quivering manhood to stop a stream from falling out that Eric finally allowed him to stop. Waddling back up the stairs Gerald heard his excruciatingly extended stomach slosh back and forth. Finally they reached the bed and Eric gave the signal
"Oli London is my Oppa"
All of once, a rivers worth of steaming, clear piss came sprinting out of Gerald's urethra. Each droplet seemed to be racing each other to reach Eric's gaping, excited lips. He began guzzling like a child drinking milk. Within moments the entire room was drowning in piss
"AAAHAHSHSAAAAAAAAAA" gargled Eric in sheer delight "this is everything I've ever wanted and more"
At last, once Gerald had finally emptied his shattered urinary tract, they collapsed into bed. It had certainly been a day to remember.

They lay together in bed panting out of exhaustion when suddenly they heard creaking from the other side room. "Yes mommy yes yESSSSS AAAHHHHHH IM CUMMING MUM IM CUMMING" mr Burling called out. "Be quiet my child the others will hear" Mrs burling replied, knee deep in her husbands pulsating asshole. "I'm sowry mummy" Arthur pouted, a cum exploding out of his 1 inch erect man pillar. "You're such a silly baka😜😜" Mrs burling screeched excruciatingly. Then Eric and Gerald joined them and they did a gangbang .

The end

And then Sheila and Edna joined in and everyone came harmoniously.

And they all lived happily ever after
The end.

A/n: sorry for the slow update guys I accidentally ate a bar of soap and got constipated and then my entire family got brutally murdered 🥺🥺