𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

" You is nasty Dayvon leave me alone. Let me finish my shopping in peace." After we did a light cleanup from our session I went to the beauty and personal care section.

" Nah you was going crazy on it-

" Ou babe I been looking for this." I cut him off picking up the spray on nair can. It was actually the last one on the shelf.

" Don't you be getting waxes? Ain't that gone mess it up or some?" I shook my head no before explaining to him I only get my private waxed.

" Ohh, well get what you want Ma. You know you ain't paying for it anyways." He did not have to tell me twice. I had been budgeting since I had just moved so this was music to my ears.

" Why you getting pregnancy test? You wanna tell me some?" I straight faced him as he stood there with that goofy ass grin. I won't popping no babies out anytime soon. One was enough for me.

" No, I just like to have one or two just in case. We need some condoms too." I picked up the box before Dayvon immediately took it out of my hand and placed it back on the shelf.

" We don't need those. Unless you fucking somebody else or some?"

" Ask your alleged baby momma that, not me. I'm not getting on birth control, you remember how that shit was last time. And you act like you can't pull out so we have to do something." After having the iud in my arm I realized that birth control just wasn't right for me. I bled nonstop for two months straight.

" I don't give a fuck what she do. You my wife, you who I care about Ariana. Don't play in my face."

" Wife? Baby the streets just opened back up. I'm not sitting this summer out." I joked as we made our way to the self checkout. I made sure to grab some tic tacs for my baby, she loved her some orange tic tacs.

" Get fucked up if you want."

" I'm just playing babe, I definitely be on trips with my little family this summer." I had been seeing a bunch of Mexico tiktoks lately. I was going to talk to him about it later.
...

" Good job baby! Mommy and Daddy is so proud of you!" Me and Dayvon clapped our hands since Rylie completed her homework sheet all by herself. Rylie was beyond smart for her age.

" Thank you mommy. Thank you Daddy." Rylie replied now starting on a coloring sheet. I honestly believe I have a future artist on my hands.

" Since you doing good how about we order something off American girl?" I smiled as Rylie nodded her head quickly going to sit on Dayvon's lap and scroll on the American Girl Doll website.

" What y'all got in mind for dinner it's going on 7 now." We currently had Rylie on a schedule, she was in bed every night by 9. Unless it was on a weekend.

" I want a steak and cheese and some fries but it don't matter I'll eat whatever y'all eat." Dayvon responded then I turned to Rylie to see what she had in mind.

" I want whatever Daddy eat." Rylie responded before her attention went back onto Dayvon's phone. I nodded my head before going into the kitchen.

I washed my hands before I got out all of my ingredients. I stopped once I heard the doorbell ring. That's weird cause I wasn't expecting anyone.

I peeped through the peephole to see Dayvon's lawyer standing at the step.

" Bae who that?" Dayvon called out, I could hear his footsteps approaching.

" Hey Lewis! What brings you by?" I was nervous because Lewis normally calls or sends a text. So for him to pop up I knew something was wrong.

" Hello Mr and Mrs Bennett. I stopped by to tell you I have some good and bad news. The good news is the baby is NOT yours. The bad news is that Misharron has went off the map."

" What do her going off the map have to do with us? Shit sound good to me." Dayvon replied trying to get Lewis to go more in depth.

" Dayvon Garin is her child's father. Ariana killed him so I would advise you two to stay on the lookout. The family have a history of mental illnesses."

Two updates in one dayy

Don't forget to vote & comment 🤍

Pmo to y'all favorite netflix shows & movies