ᴠɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ

Heather's POV

"Can you believe this?" James asks with a grin, "We're performing on live TV!"

"Can you believe it's 5:00 am?" I groan in tiredness and lean my head on James.

"Why do early morning shows have to shoot so early in the morning?" Kendall yawns and tries to wake his mom.

"Don't wake her!" Katie says, "She hasn't had her eight hours of sleep yet,"

I yawn again and close my eyes tiredly. James nudges my shoulder and smiles at me.

"If we have some free time before going live, I'll get you some coffee," James says.

Kendall pets his moms head.

"Big Time Rush! Huge fan! I'm Jane Kennedy, the producer, and welcome to 'A.M. L.A'" The lady says, "LA's number one morning show! Come on,"

"Yeah!" James smiles and we all walk forward.

"That is LA's number one morning host, Miles Bainbridge, warming up LA's number one teleprompter," Jane explains.

"No, I'm pretty sure Los Angeles is just one word," Miles says.

"Come on!" Jane instructs.

We walk into another room.

"And this is the green room, where you can relax, eat, and meet our other guests," Jane explains.

I immediately jump on the couch and close my eyes. Katie and Mrs.Knight do the same. 

"Like actor environmentalist Ed Begley Jr." Jane continues.

"Hey guys! I'm here to promote my new line of environmentally friendly-"

"Keep it fresh for the show Ed," Jane cuts him off.

He has a huge looking saw thing. James hands me some coffee and eats popcorn.

"We are so excited to have BTR at 'A.M L.A.," Jane smiles, "and I just know that our 3 million viewers will be excited too,"

Another lady walks in the room.

"Well, we are very excited to be here," I smile, drinking my coffee.

"Yeah, the shows running long, you guys are cut!" Jane says.

"Wake up mommy and get out!" Jane exclaims.

Logan spits out his bagel, Carlos drops some of his food, and I spit out my coffee in shock.

"Harsh," Ed says.

Kendall and I share a look while James smiles. Carlos ends up dropping all of his food as we try to get him out of his zone out session.

________

"What just happened?!" James asks and hands me a napkin to wipe my coffee spill.

"The official term is you got bumped," Ed explains.

"Leave me out of this! I'm on level 13 of 'Castle Bashers,'" Katie adds, "and I have to get my four knights to the ring of fire,"