xxɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ

Heather's POV

(There will be friendship moments between Heather and Kendall. Since Heather is a very sweet and loyal friend, she'll be comforting Kendall along with the guys. Also this is like a Big Time Breakup part 2. In the future I will put these into one part and call it worldwide or the Break up probably. I just read the description of this episode and saw this could be a one hour movie combined with Big Time Breakup) 

Gustavo is playing the piano, well he's clinking one note over and over again, while Carlos, Logan, James, Kelly, and I are watching. 

"I've never seen him liken this before." Kelly remarks, "it's too much pressure."

"I don't understand." Griffin says and I jump into James's arms as we all exclaim, "All I ask was Gustavo write a huge, mega summer time hit single that captures everyone's heart, sells 1 billion copies, rules the world and has the word 'Beach' in it."

We all look at him in confusion.

"What? I gave him till the end of the day to do it ." Griffin explains and we look at Gustavo, who is still clinking a piano key, "Now, what's wrong with this one?"

We look at Kendall, who's laying on his belly on the couch. I look at him with sorrow as he moans in sadness.

"His girlfriend moved to New Zealand." Carlos explains.

"Literally flew out of his life." Logan adds.

"And he's facedown on the couch." James adds on.

"Well fix it, because I can't have this bummer singing my huge hit single of the summer and I need my huge hit single of the summer that rules the world, or else." Griffin says and points to his agent holding a briefcase.

Kendall moans and we look at him and then at Gustavo.

Poor Kendall :(( I feel so bad for my best guy friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all hesitate murmur together.

"Uh?" griffin asks, "Boys, Heather, do you have any idea how I got to be so rich and powerful?" 

"Your grandpa invented the moist towelette and you inherited his fortune." Logan explains.

"That, and I solve problems." Griffin says and sits on Kendall.

I gasp and cover my mouth.

"Now you four, take Kendall and get him over his heartbreak." Griffin orders us, "And you, get Gustavo to write the single that rules the world." He orders Kelly, "See? problem solved. Or else."

The man shows his briefcase.

~~~~~~~~

Kendall moans on the couch. He's laying on his stomach on the couch. Im sitting next to his head while Logan, Carlos, and James are standing in front of us.

"It's going to be easy." James shrugs.

"We'll just snap him out of this using our parents heartbreak treatment, and Heather's sympathy." Logan explains.