“How can we start?” Jaehyun compressed his lips in a thin line showing off his dimples.

Rosé gave a nose laugh while leaning her body on Jaehyun's arm, putting her hands in front of her face trying to hide herself.

The bright spotlight on the record set and a bunch of cameras pointing to the newest nation couple made the ambience impressive.

The hosts had asked: “what’s the story of you two?”, representing all the curious viewers about the life of two young idols.

After 2 years of absolute secret not only from Jaehyun and Rosé but from their respective members as well — which is almost a victory once NCT has 23 members — both of them decided to tell everyone how great they’re together.

It was a regular morning until knetz woke up to face a new article on Naver tagging Rosé and Jaehyun as a couple.

“What kind of joke is this?” their fans asked themselves while reading every single word written on that page.

Then they suddenly realized something was off.

The picture of the two idols wasn't fake or either was a photo taken by dispatch's paparazzi. 

It was a selfie. Posted by roses_are_rosie.

Breathtaking. The blonde long hair of hers all over Jaehyun’s right shoulder while she’s laying her head over it with her right hand hanging the phone in front of the mirror where the picture was taken.

Untouchable. Jaehyun’s eyes were all over her, not looking in a mirror or at the camera, he was looking at her delicate face with a smirk.

Disclosing. Her left hand was busy intertwining her fingers with him. 

Looking back fans could finally notice the huge amount of explicit hints they posted on social media. 

The pretty flowers Rosie posted on Instagram really looked like a blinks present, but Jaehyun had to choose every single one for his lover.

The exclusive new collection YSL Jaehyun got recently was a really special gift by his lovely rich girlfriend, even though his fan sites believed that it’d be a new partnership on Jae's list.

“It's been a while since we've known each other” Rosé started “we debuted back in 2016…”

“That’s when you meet for the first time, right?” the most famous korean host asked and received her hummed yes.

“Actually we just started talking to each other in 2018 because we have a lot of friends in common” Chaeyoung glanced at her boyfriend and encouraged him to continue from where she stopped. So he did it.

“Right, our friends enjoy going out together to eat and dance very often, but I’d always preferred to be at home.” Jaehyun completed, “and Rosie is a homebody like me too…”

To tease Rosé, Jaehyun pushed her away from him gently with his elbow.

“So how did you run into her that night?” the support host asked in a curious voice tune.

“Oh I was lucky that night!” Jae whispered in relief.

“He was already leaving the place when I came in”, Rosé kept moving her hands in the air trying to explain the situation, “I ran into him at the door and asked where was he going”, her giggle slipped her lips before the girl finished the sentence.

“I literally choked.” Jaehyun went around making everyone laugh for long seconds “I couldn't say I was leaving, you know.” his ears were so red while saying that sentence and made the laughs grow around the set.