Introduction

Hi everyone! We are three Wattpadders who have come together to create a community of creative individuals. Thank you so much for considering joining! Allow us to introduce ourselves...

𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕤:
Hey, guys! I'm artemissilva0814! Our community is a place to grow as a writer, and I hope we can help you accomplish that! If you ever want or need extra help, my PMs and Discord are open to you all! Creating this community has been hard work, and we hope you enjoy your stay! I am so excited to meet you all and help you accomplish your journey as a writer!

~ With love, Artemis.

*+*+*+*

𝔹𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕪:
Hi! I'm Buddy2182008 and I'm so glad to be here! We've worked hard to create this community and the more people that join the better! I'm an admin/co-creator and if you have any questions about anything at all feel free to private message me. Even if you just need someone to talk to I'm here.

~ The crazy bookworm, Buddy

*+*+*+*

𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕖:
Hi everyone! I'm brizee55 and I am so glad you found this! It has been so fun making this community and I hope you like it too! This is a space to learn and grow as readers and writers alike and I hope you enjoy it. You can pm me on here or Pinterest  (brizee55) if you ever need help with anything. I can't wait to see all of the amazing writers here!

~ Love you all, Brizee