Episode 7

"Finally, the Akadou Festival will be held this week!" Yankumi yelled happily but no one in the classroom cheered with her. "Now what do you guys wanna do? We have to decide today guys!" Yankumi said as Akira and Hikaru looked at each other thinking of ideas.

"Anything is fine just try to remember your first and second year festivals" Yankumi said trying to get out ideas from the whole class. "We have the school festival every year?" Honjo asked making both girls look at him and slamming their heads against the table.

Other boys in the class agreeing with Honjo making Yankumi ask slightly annoyed "You guys cut class and didn't participate in the festival?" Satoru shook his head saying "I don't remember cutting either".

"The school festival is an impressive event that's representative of your memories of high school!" Yankumi yelled making the only other two girls lift their heads up yawning knowing the boys don't have any memories of any of the festivals.

"We don't need memories" Yamato said looking at Yankumi while the others nodded in agreement. "I guess we have to help the other classes Aki" Hikaru said making everyone turn towards the girls. "I guess so maybe in the class one of those boys might wanna get with us" Akira said standing up with Hikaru.

Both of their boyfriends grabbing a hold of their wrists. "What are you two doing?" Ren asked growling in slight anger while the two girls turned to their boyfriends innocently. "Oh I'm sorry" Hikaru said "Since you don't wanna participate in the festival" Akira said continuing Hikaru sentence. "We'll just go to the other class who are" Hikaru finished off.

Both Yamato and Ren pulled their girlfriends down to sit in their laps making sure the two couldn't leave. The two girls sighed looking over at each other then towards Yankumi smirking slightly while Yamato and Ren said at the same time "We're doing the festival"

The whole class groaned besides the girls of course who smiles saying "they'll be girls~" immediately the groaning turned into cheers. "Matte Matte Matte what will be the theme be?" Yankumi said asking making everyone turned to her.

"What will make the girls go on their knees for us" a random boy in the class asked meaning towards the only two girls who are in the class. "I don't know.." Hikaru said shrugging before started saying random still with cafe being after it. Even Yankumi who said "Fundoshi cafe"

"Fundoshi?!" The whole class yelled making Yankumi say "Hey just ask what the girls have to say!" Immediately all their heads turned towards the other girls. The two girls imagination blasted to their boyfriends wearing the material.

Their faces turned face completely and their thighs pressed together at the thought of it. "Are you two actually imaging it?" Yamato asked blushing at the sight of Hikaru's face while Ren blushing from Akira's.

Both girls shook their heads quickly "No!" they yelled at the same time "How about something you think is appealing about yourself!" Yankumi said making the boys attention go to her instead of the girls. The two girls mouth thank you to their teacher before the girls turned towards each other still a blushing mess.

As the others say out random still Yamato pulled Hikaru closer where his chest was pressing against her back as he whispered "Don't imagine naughty stuff like that in school. Only I can see your blushing face okay?" Hikaru nodded blushing more from the hotness of his breath and voice that had her legs trembling.

Akira watched this laughing slightly but Ren turned her face kissing her to shut up. He pulled back kissing her neck slightly as he mumbled "imagining things like that will make me think to know" he said looking up at Akira who was now as red as Hikaru.

"Hotness cafe!" yelled Satoru breaking the two couples moment as they turned to stare at Satoru. The whole class were watching what was happening and all started to laugh like crazy. The two girls turned more red if that was even possible.