Arriving at the beach ✨

Hi, I'm Y/N that's all you need to know about my name right now
Knowingly I thought hopes peak was a normal high school I was wrong..very wrong..

I am the Ultimate Impersonator or at least that's what people think I am but my real ultimate must never be revealed or I will just put myself and everyone I love in danger.

I don't remember much right now I just remember waking up on a island and now I don't know where I am it looks like a....classroom...?
I'm very confused about what's going on I started walking around til I heard a loud noise outside of what sounded like a...shout.
At least I'm not alone on this island...or at least if you call it that I walked outside to see 2 boys one with brown hair and a uniform the other with creamy white hair and a green jacket
"Um..excuse me..?"
"Oh hello" the boy with brown hair said

We talked for a bit I found out they're names and ultimates the one with brown hair is named Hajime Hinata, who claims to forget his talent and the one with creamy white hair is named Nagito Komeda and he's the ultimate lucky student.
"I'm y/n the ultimate Impersonator"

We talked a bit more before deciding to walk around to see if there's more students here.
After around 20 minutes of walking we found the rest of the class. Today I met a bunch of people but I found something in my pocket. It seemed to be my diary.

We found out we were in a killing game and forced to kill someone and get away with it in order to leave the school. I was quite shook but we got our "cottages" I found mine and fell into my bed I go to pretty bored so I decided to write in my diary cause that's normal right..?

"Dear diary I'm not sure if this even is my diary but it says my name and everything but it looks like all the pages were torn out as if I didn't want anyone to see what o had written, but today I met a lot of people but I think a person named Nagito Komeda is doing something to my brain but it's probably nothing it's just my brain being dumb, but today I met a lot of weird people like a mechanic named Kaziuchi Souda, and a breeder named Gunham Tanaka, and a princess named Sonia Nevermind, and tons of other...interesting people I'm not sure if I should trust them who knows maybe"

"That's enough for today I guess" I thought to myself not realizing what time it is,it was sunset, I started thinking of things to do since I wasn't to tired yet so I decided to go on a walk in the beach since I had nothing better to do, I got out of my cottage quietly because I still wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so went behind the cottages to avoid being seen by people as soon as I got at the beach I started walking I was planning on walking for at least 8 minutes or less but then I saw someone in the distance...a girl I met earlier......TO BE CONTINUED (cliffhanger lol)

Words: 563