Part 5 : Hip thrusts

5. =^~^=

(The following contains explicit words and scenarios which might make you uncomfortable. You can skip this part and move to the next as the story is not wholly based on the following incident. 🔞)

"Hip thrusts?!!?"
"Yea, why? It's just a dance step, I want to try with you."
You got irritated with his behaviour and finally blurted out.
"You sure?  Why are you teasing me so much?"

He took a long pause and said after taking a huge breath.
"Ohhhhh yn, because it's fun. You look cute when you get annoyed. You get red, I just want to pinch those cute cheeks."
He said while his hands were approaching your cheeks.
You yeeted his hands away.

"It's not funny anymore. We are not that much close, that you will make fun of me every fucking second. I don't like that." 
You went to the bedroom, closing the door of the room with a thud.

You were so shocked by your behaviour. You just said those words to him. You regretted saying this to him within a minute. Your words might have hurt more than you think they would. You felt like you know him for ages, even though you met him just 4-5 hours ago.

Guilt took over you for throwing all your frustration and anger over him. He just wanted to have fun and have a good time with you.

You came outside in the hall to find him. Now you have to do something.

But He was gone.

He was nowhere to be seen. You went to the kitchen to find him, he wasn't there too.

You knocked on the bathroom door, he wasn't in the bathroom too.

Tears rolled from your eyes. You started walking towards the couch.
How is that possible?

Then you suddenly felt pair of arms back hugging you.
He was hiding near the corner of the couch.

"Tae, why did you hide? And also I'm sorry."
You wiped one of your tears away with your left hand.

"I didn't know I hurt you this much. I didn't know I was taking it too far. I only do this joking thing with my best friends.
Also today I did that to make the air feel less awkward and it is a better conversation starter. I am sorry, okay." his warm breaths were tickling your neckline.

He turned you around and hugged you, "Really sorry, Y/n. It's just I have never felt so excited, calm, soothing and also horny all these things at the same time."
"You're horny?!! Ohh, shut up."
" I am trying to appreciate your whole presence and you only catch the word. Horny? 
Well speaking of horny, Yes...you are hella sexy you don't know and I have to mention this again and again. You are a great person to spend time with. Ever since I met you, I sensed some connection. I don't know if it's just me, but I just can't wait to spend more time with you."
He was talking so fast, it was hard to catch up on his words but you did.

His words were hitting your heart like shots and melting your heart away.
Yes, there was some connection and you were feeling that too.

His every word was now making sense. He was comfortable around you that's why he was making fun of you. You were feeling tingles and can't stop smiling now.

"Tae, but don't tease. Don't give me false signs. That something will happen."
You sighed and confessed exactly what the real problem was.

"Hmmm, I teased you........"

He was coming near you. Maintaining eye contact he was talking again in his rasp voice. You gulped seeing him coming near you.
You were moving backwards eventually hit your back to the wall. He kept both hands on either side of your head and leaned towards you, hovering your posture.