𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓: 𝐎𝐍𝐄

✂︎✂︎✂︎

✂︎✂︎✂︎

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐊𝐀,
A normal little lonely boy to start off with, him not knowing he would end up to be a killer? No, that isn't right.. he was never a killer, not until now at least.
They say people can have same stories as you, for example, Y/N. How did you end up here? What happened? I don't simply understand this world.

___________

"Where the hell am I?" y/n panicked licking her dry lips as she hurriedly tapped on her brothers contact name: BIG BROTHER <3 typed in big words on her screen, dialling, her heart having hope. "Rika, Eh?" she gasped, droplets of tears rolling down on her  cheeks, the line was still connecting, "Sister." a voice came from the phone, her eyes lit up with joy holding the phone tight in your hand; "Oh thank God, RIKA HELP, WHERE ARE YOU? Whats going on?? I was just at school and now Im in this weird tall skyscraper and theres no cars or people whatsoever, are you still at school? are you with me? hello? can you hear me?" she sobbed trying to catch your breath. 

"Y/N calm down, now listen to me, so you're in this world?"
"What do you mean 'this world'.. are you also here Rika?" she looked up scanning her surroundings, "Yeah.. now listen carefully to me Y/N, you're a lot more courageous than you think, first you should treat this world like pure reality, this isn't a drill, its neither a dream or illusion, I've checked multiple buildings, the exit doors are all sealed shut with borders, we cannot get to ground, all doors are prohibited, for some reason no elevators are available either. You'll notice the buildings are all connected with rope bridges-"

You suddenly stopped listening, you lowered the phone down from your ear as you heard a woman screaming in a very far, yet near distance. 

You looked up seeing a short brown haired woman in her 30's running for her life on the skyscraper opposite towards you, her hands gripping on the rails eyes filled with fear and panick. 

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU, I HAVE A HOME TO GET TO, ANYONE HELP PLEASE" her voice breaking into tears as she slowly backed away from a masked man creeping up towards her, a huge kitchen knife in his hand, the woman stopped moving as she came to a stop,

"Who is that, some weird ass psycho?" y/n squinted her eyes for a better look peering through the railings, "Y/N, are you still there? can you hear me at all?" Rikas voice said through the phone making you jump. "Um..um theres a weird person with a mask holding a huge knife, like 5'10.."

"Mask? Did he see you" 
"No im far enough here he probably wont, im okay, but the lady isn't."
"Listen to me Y/N, the masks, their intention isn't to kill, its to pressure you into-"
"Wait shut up, why is there a huge area wide open?" y/n trembled, cold sweat filling her hands as she gripped onto the metal railing
"is to pressure you into suicide." Rika finished
You gasped backing away from the railing seeing the ladys dead body on the ground, her upper body covered by bushes so you can't see.

________

You hung your head down, going through everything Rika just told you, get a fucking hold of yourself, a grip. You have to survive this world so you can see mum and dad again right? To see Rika, to see your friends. You clenched your fists eyes widened looking up, I can do this right?

Y/N was still scanning her surroundings and each rope bridge that was connected with the other, having no clue someone was right behind her. Her body twitched as she felt a wave of air rush over her a shadow hovering over her, "Huh?" 

You swung around to see a man raising his arms up holding a maguro bocho knife which was one foot long, the longest kitchen knives probably ever created. "No fucking way..." you whispered under your breath, the man hit the knife back down to the ground purposely causing you to trip and not to kill you..yet. Falling backwards landing onto your ass (lord thank you) "Nonono this can't be happening" you shut your eyes peeking a little bit to see the man just walk the other way casually, walking towards your phone. 

"Y/N are you okay? What happened?" Rika panicked, the man with the mask with one swing of the knife smashed your phone into pieces, the tip of the blade directly in the phone. Now you have no one.

"RIKA" you reached your hand out watching the phone fly over the building as the man flicked it off his knife. A huge flush of red flood over your face, frightened, clueless, confused, lost. You stopped for a few moments, quickly turning on your heel running towards the rope bridge, "I have to get away, I can't be here anymore I don't care." you huffed speeding on the bridge, as you stepped foot on the bridge it creaked, the bridge swinging dangerously. You had to get through the bridge, fast.

______

As you were cautiously crossing the bridge, alarmed that the man was right behind you following swinging the knife with him playfully, you almost made it to the end, not anymore at least, not when a large hand grabbed you by the collar and swung you to the ground at the end of the bridge, back to square one on a highrise about to get murdered by a masked man. Fuck my life. 

The man slashed his knife to the ground inches away from your face, you stared in shock and fear, knowing you were going to die any minute, it will end soon right? You shut your eyes waiting for the blade to touch your skin,

3...2...1-

A loud gunshot fired in the air. 

You opened your right eye to see the masked man was shot straight in the forehead. Headshot. The bullet hole was wide, the size of a sniper bullet. Was someone watching Y/N? A real person or what? "What the.." you gasped your eyes as wide as saucers staring at the blood shooting out of the masked mans forehead spilling and splashing all onto the ground, onto your clothes as well. Peering over the soon-to-die man, a slender body in the distance on a taller building was watching. He was also, a masked man holding a sniper. Sniper Mask.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:hi! I know I updated this already not long ago, but re reading it through I thought i wanted to upgrade it into something better

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
hi! I know I updated this already not long ago, but re reading it through I thought i wanted to upgrade it into something better.. be ready for some more smut.