Chapter 2: A Little Gift

Balan awoke slowly, feeling more heavy due to his added weight from last night. He walked around his theater, hungry for something. He then noticed in the middle of the lobby, something shiny. Balan walked towards it. It was a large metal table with platters of food and drinks. It had a little tag on the side, reading; "To: Balan  From: Lance". "I can't really reject this, since it's from my best friend!" Balan spoke. Without any hesitation, he got to gorging himself. In less than an hour, almost everything was gone, besides the drinks, which were large 5 liter bottles of soda. He opened all the bottles up, and started swallowing the drinks up. His stomach was expanding every second, while his suit was getting stained by the drinks, since he wasn't the best at keeping his manners when he was this gluttonous.

45 minutes pasted, and all the soda was gone. His stomach was so heavy, it could almost snap the metal table in half! His clothes were also more damaged. His pants had major holes where his rear was, and in other places. His buttoned undershirt didn't survive well, either. It was almost ready to bust open and give up on keeping the maestros' gut covered. His chest had also expanded outward, with his nipples now moobs spread out over his belly. His neck and face was also more chubby. His suit and mouth were heavily stained with food and drinks. "Jesus..Lance re-really went all out with this..I don't mind however..I actually-*huff*-f-fuc-f-*puff*-think it's quite generous of him to do this.." Balan felt like he was going to explode any minute. He gripped his stomach, when...

"I don't know how long I can ta-tak-take-BRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOORRRRPPPPPP!" Everything felt apart. His suit exploded with holes thickening, exposing his buttocks ever more, his undershirt snapping, buttons popping off, and him falling on his large ass. He wheezed and panted heavily, sweating dripping out of every pour in his body. His hat nearly fell off too. He tried his hardest to get up. "NNNNNRRRRG-c'mon-HHHHHHHNNNNN-*huff* *huff*-HHHHHHHNNNNGRG-" Balan eventually got up, albeit extremely slowly.

He waddled back to his bed, sweating and belching along the way. He eventually laid down, sheets covering his giant stomach. "UUUUUURRRAP! Nnggrrrg-why did I do that..URRP-I don't think I can move a muscle without something snapping in half-BUUURRRRRRP-I think I just need rest." Balan said. He dosed off eventually, rubbing his loud and huge belly, awaiting the next day.