Phone sex with shawn

Shawn has been on tour for full 5 months and you honestly missed him. You missed his hugs, his lips, his touch, the random "I love you" he always dropped around. You two facetimed, talked on the phone, heck, you even sexted and had phone sex! But nothing was like the real thing. You miss the way Shawn would control your body as you sat on him. The way he held on to your hips as you would ride him. Ugh you just needed him so bad. You couldn't help the feeling of craving Shawn so you decided to call him up.

"Hey beautiful" you heard over the phone. His voice sent chills down your spine. You couldn't help but to moan to the sound of his voice.

"Oh my god Shawn I need you so bad right now.. I want you to make me feel so good." You said.

"mmmm baby girl.." You can hear Shawn start panting.

"Are you.. Are you alone baby?" You started to say.

"You called in the right time" you imagined Shawn smirking while saying that. You heard Shawn unbutton his belt and after, he sighed peacefully.

"Talk to me y/n.. Tell me what we would be doing right now" he said.

" oh babe, we would be kissing right now. Your tongue exploring my mouth. I'm on top of you.. Just moving back and forth on your dick. I can feel your big guy through your pants. I kiss your lips one last time before I start to bite on your ear. I know how much you love that, Shawn."

You can here shawn whispering your name over the phone as he jacked off. "I start to make my way to your neck, leaving behind my marks. I trace my hand over your hard abs as I continue to leave love marks. And.."

Shawn cut you off telling you. "Oh my god y/n. I'm so hard right now.. I'll take it from here"

"Okay babyboy" you said taking off your shorts.

"I turn you over and start to kiss your lips again. You're hands are traveling through my hair. I untie your bra as we are making out. I make my way down to your breasts. I bite them, leaving some good marks. I play with this as you are moaning my name."

"Oh my god Shawn ugh." You start moaning as you're playing with yourself. You imagine your hands as Shawn's while you play with your breasts. " I then kiss my way to your entrance. I take off your panties and through them across the room. I tease you with my tongue, you beg for me to make my way inside of you, but daddy has to enjoy what he's doing first baby.."

"Sha -"

"That's not what I want you to call me baby." He interrupted you.

"Daddy.. I want you so bad right now. I want you to enter your fingers inside of me then your big fat cock" you say.

"Y/n, I want you to be pleasured.."

"Fuck me Shawn. I can't take it anymore fuck me right now as hard as you can. Make me so sore that I can't walk for a full week. I want you too pleasure me so good make me the happiest girl in the world"

"Without notice, I enter a finger inside of you. You gasp and just start to play with your clit and your boobs. You pull on my hair telling me you want some more. I enter 3 fingers and you arch your back, showing me I'm doing a good job." Shawn said with his breath getting harder and harder and he played with his guy.

"God, Shawn I'm Enjoying this.. Don't stop there babyboy" you said trying to catch your breath.

"I enter my cock inside of you. A few tears start to fall from your eyes, indicating me that pain is taking over, but then you start biting your lips, enjoying every little second of it."

"My turn, Shawn." You cut him off.

"I pull on your hair and push myself back onto the bed. You hover over me, still in me. I dig my nails into your back as you go harder. I scream your name, letting the whole world know what's up. Your back starts bleeding and you start breathing in pain, but I can tell it's good pain. I stop you and demand you to sit down. I get on my knees and start playing with your dick. I play with my entrance as I use my tongue to play with your head. I then take you all in my mouth. I'm bobbing my head as you moan in pleasure. I can hear you moaning my name, which causes me to jack you off."

"Y/n I'm about to cu- cum" Shawn said. You can hear his hand slapping against his balls and you played with your entrance even more.

"Shawn let me hear you moan my name. I want to hear you jacking off. Cum for me babe"

"I'm going! I - I just came" he said as he had his orgasm. "Did you already cum baby girl?"

"N-no.. I want you to clean me up.." You were so close to your orgasm. "Uh Shawn. I want you so bad."
You finally had your orgasm and heard Shawn play with himself a little more.

"That's it baby. Do it for daddy" he whispered.

You got up and cleaned yourself up as Shawn did the same. "These are my favorite moments babe" you told Shawn.

"I'm so glad to have you in my life, y/n. You make me the happiest guy ever.." He replied.

"Shawn? It's me Andrew! Our taxi is here!!" You heard from over the phone.

"Bye darling. Love you lots" Shawn said before hanging up.

He makes me really happy in sex and even more when he tells me he loves me, he just makes me really happy in general. This boy was meant to be mine.
----------------------------------------------------
Okay so I hope y'all enjoy this bc it's long and yeah.

Hmu and tell me who my next imagine should be about!

Instagram: @ atshawnmendes

Twitter: @ cornishaf