Chapter 11

Location: Royal Gardens, Suryani

Madhav was strolling in the garden deep in his thoughts. Khalid has announced the war refusing his peace treaty but the main issue was not the war but was Khalid actually being his half brother.

His father, before his death was the king of a really huge empire and had three beautiful queens but seeing the constant arguments, jealously and the race for who would become his heir he seperated his empire in three parts with three different capitals- Ketlagarh (capital of Shivansh's part), Khilchatra (capital of khalid's part) and finally the most powerfull of all three Suryani.

All though their moms were not on good terms he and Shivansh never felt that they were not real brothers. Shivansh use to visit Suryani twice a month just so he can spend time with Madhav.

But Khalid....he was a total different story he was equal to him if not older in age but his mother, that lady always thought that his father discriminated her and her son since they belong to a different religion which was a big lie infact she was loved by him the most.

After the split she went on the whole different level saying his father pre-planned to first have her kingdom under his rule and then throw her and her son out of his life.

But Madhav till date considers him family he dosen't want to fight him but he has no other choice left. He thought all the possible ways of avoiding this war but everytime the same conclusion came out- Its unavoidable.

He sighed accepting that no matter what he tries he has to fight the war when the sound of ankletes brought out of his chaotic thoughts. He looked up to find Mahi approaching him.

He immediately put up a fake smile trying to fool her but failed as she saw right through it

"Kya baat hai Arya aap chintit lag rahe hain" She asked. He smiled liking the feel of having someone who can see through his exterior.

Mahi notices the servants continuously moving around doing one job or the another making it a bit tricky for them to talk about something private. A smile crept on her lips thinking about a place Gauri told her about before leaving.

Before Madhav can open his mouth she took his hand dragging him with her towards a part of the graden people normally don't visit.

As they arrive there their eyes fell on a swing surrounded by trees and bushes cutting it of from the outside world. There were rabbits running around there freely like it was a forest rather than the royal garden.

Both of them sat on the swing as it started moving back and forth. For a while they did nothing but look at each other.

"Kahie Arya aap itne chintit kyun hain" She said pulling Madhav back in reality as the subject of war and Khalid came back in his mind making him frown

Mahi lightly squeezed his hand in a silent reassurence of her unchanging support and undying love for him.

He smiled at her and explained everything to her from their relation to the possible outcomes of this war. Mahi listened with undivided attention as he told her everything.

"Hum......hum nahi chahte ye yudh ho bhale wo naa maane kintu hum hain to bhai hi. Apne bhai ke virudh yu mrityu aur jeevan ki ladai hume uchit nahi lagti" He said at last closing his eyes to suppress his emmotions.

"Sab thik hoga Arya......hume vishvaas hai" She said.

Mahi noticed slight tears forming in the side of his eyes and wiped them away. She lovingly caressed his cheek as he leaned in her touch.

They shared a eye lock after Madhav opened his eyes and just like last night both of them leaned forward closing their eyes and this time nobody interupted them and their lips met in a blissful and pure kiss filled with love and reassurence.

Mahi poured her love and reassurence in the kiss making a wordless promise to support him forever.

While Madhav melted in the kiss slowly loosing himself. It was like someone has casted a security around him drawing him to let loose of everything he has buried deep inside of him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to himself as the feeling of security he felt increased.

She clutched his shoulders as the kiss deepened and she felt him relaxing. They pulled apart panting for air.

Mahi noticed the tears which unknowingly flowed down his cheeks and wiped them away. She saw him smiling at her and looked away blushing.

Madhav chuckled soflty and pulled her towards him making her head fall on his shoulder while she also wrapped her hands around his arm and both of them enjoyed their presence with closed eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Ye ladka pagal ke saath saath cute aur handsome bhi hai......😘😘😜😜

Radhe Radhe. ❤