new beginnings

Kae's pov

"GET THE FUCK OUT KAELANII" my mother said to me as I pack my things

My sister and I are moving to cali from New York to live with my dad now because my cracked out mother doesn't want us to stay with her anymore , I also wanted to leave because I don't want my sister to grow up like this .

"were leaving don't worry about it " I said tearing up . I finished packing all me and my sisters thing and we walked out . I called an Uber so we can get to the airport on time . My childhood friends came up to me seeing that i was leaving .

"why you got all your shit Kae, fuck you going ? " Skyler said . "girl Tamia kicked us out but we on the way to the airport to live with my dad in cali " I said as the Uber pulls up . " Well .. give me a hug and at least text me" Skyler  said as she pulled me into a hug " i will crazy " i said having a short laugh . Me and Maddison gets into the car and heads to the airport .

20 minutes later ......

Maddison's pov

We get to the airport and go through security and all that extra shit but anyways me and my sister Kae is now waiting for this slow ass plane , " so are you ready to start over ? " my sister says " ehh not rlly because i dont know any people that ...

We get to the airport and go through security and all that extra shit but anyways me and my sister Kae is now waiting for this slow ass plane , " so are you ready to start over ? " my sister says " ehh not rlly because i dont know any people that sell zaza out there " i whispered to my sister " girl bye " my sister said getting back on her phone " nah but seriously im lowkey excited because of the new people at our school thats gonna love maddison ofc " i said with a serious face " girl stfu " my sister said playfully rolling her eyes.

The plane finally comes and we board and now we're sitting in our first class flight because our dad is so extra . I put my airpods in and go on tiktok for a little while until i go to sleep . I get woken up by my annoying ass sister telling me that we are here . We get off the plane and go outside the airport looking for our dad's car . A Bentley pulls up "oh god " me and my sister say in unison .

Me and Kae get in the car . "hey girls how was the flight ?" my dad said "it was okay dad " said Kae " sooo dad about that za-" i got cut off by my dad throwing a pound of zaza to me " my guyyyyyy " i said tryna dap my dad up " Maddison if you dont get off my seat you know i dont when people touch me " he says " sad just like kae mean as- i mean self haha " i said " girl just sit back " kae says " you don't have to tell me twice " i said putting my feet on the arm rest " get your feet off my shit Maddison " my dad said " fine haters lemme at least get the aux " i said reach up for the aux and plays Kae's ex's song " ayeee free my dad ayeee" i said as kae gives me her famous mean mug and i quickly turn it off playing von turning it up . All of us start rapping the lyrics as we go to our new home ..