kick back

izzy pov

"aye lets go lul nigga " i said yelling out the car to zay " ight lemme say bye to my hoes rq " he said " we finna leave this nigga " i said as rah laughed rolling up , after 10 minutes zay finally gets in the car " aye pass dat shit " says zay to...

"aye lets go lul nigga " i said yelling out the car to zay " ight lemme say bye to my hoes rq " he said " we finna leave this nigga " i said as rah laughed rolling up , after 10 minutes zay finally gets in the car " aye pass dat shit " says zay to me " nigga hell naw , your bitch ass shoulda been here" i said to zay " aye lets get to this liquor store " rah said and i nodded speeding off to the liquor store .

10 minutes later ....

We pull up to the liquor store and we all get out going in , " heyyy izzy " some hoe says to me and i just nodded to her " these hoes be everywhere " said zay " nah facts " said rah , we got the liquor and now we on the way to the crib to set up for the kick back .

3 hours later .....

We chillin and drinking and i got some hoe dancing on me while i smoke this wood life is good , 15 seconds later i see Kae little sister and her friend walking to zay and his mans , so Kae shouldnt be to far behind . as soon as I thought of that i saw maceii and kae fine ass walk to over to me and rah "wassam yall " says maceii " girl come here " says rah putting her into his lap " wudduh kae" says rah " wudduh bruh " she said as i watch her every move

" you can just say hey instead of staring " she said making snap out of my thoughts " huh ? girl nobody worried about you " i said sipping my drink " thats what it looks like to mee " says maddison " mind that business maddison " i said " whatever nigga you want my sister just say that " she said "comere " i said to kae "for what ?" she said "i said comere " i say and she gets up and walk over next to me and sits down and i put my arm around her " you look sexy asf tonight " i say whispering into her ear " thank you " she says .

kae's pov

I can tell that izzy is drunk asf rn and so am i but still anyways , we just chillin with da rest of da gang and izzy whispering in my ear and shit got me wet asf . I feel eyes on me so I look to my left to see some random girl I think ive seen at school mean mugging the shit out of me but izzy to busy kissing on me so sense she staring im finna give her a show .

Rocket by beyonce comes on and i start smirking at her and i stand up and start to give izzy a dance letting him feel all over my body grinding on him , looking into his low eyes trying not to break and give him my all and then the song stops and i sit back down as he watches my every move and the girl walks up to me with her friend " umm izzy wtf are you doing with this bitch and why is she all up on you like that ? " she says folding her arms " oop " i said backing up from him " you aint nothing but a hoe " he said .

"AHHHHHHHH" says niya and maddison " this my lady now so you can delete my number " he said with a straight face " wow izzy we was suppose to the power couple " she said " girl leave " i said laughing " rlly youre embarrassing yourself rn girl " said maddison " so you gon let they talk to me like that izzy ?" she said , he just looked at her with a mug and she finally walks away . "you gon come back to my place ?" he said " hell naw so you can hoe me out like her ? im good " i said .

" yall ready "i said asking maddison and niya since maceii left with rah not to long ago "i was gonna get dropped off by zay and niya and his friend is coming with us ... " said maddison " fine whatever ill catch a uber " i said knowing i shouldnt have came , i was walking out whoever house this was going on the sidewalk about to call my uber " lets go ima take you home " said izzy " arent you drunk ?" i asked " nah not rlly " he answered " okay ig " as we got in the car speeding off .

the ride was pretty quiet until " so who was that in the kick back that came up to you ?" i asked "just a friend , why ?" he answered " just asking " i said " what was that dance for i thought you didnt fuck with a nigga " he said " i dont because you dont fuck with me " " who said that ? " he said " your actions " i said " explain " he told me " okay fine , yesterday

when that lady asked you to take me and my sister to class your bitch-" i got cut off " dont call me no bitch " he said in the most sexiest voice ever pushing me by the neck into the door

By that time I was home " thanks for the ride ig " i said opening the door " girl comere " he said pulling my arm then by my neck and kissing me ,then he slips his tongue in my mouth , now we playing tongue wars but he won of course and his lips was so soft i almost came just by that kiss. We finally let go " bye mama " he says " bye izzy " i said closing his car door . I started walking to my front door and he said something , it was most likely about my ass or sum whatever , i unlocked the door and went inside " MADDISON " i yelled seeing if she was here because i knew my dad wasnt here . I took a hot bath , ate , and went to sleep .

oop- sooo how do yall feel about the story ?

whos pov should i do next ?

do you think theyre gonna make it official ???

voteee !!!!