Chapter three

I walk in through the gate I see girls in high heels and short skirts. God what is wrong with girls nowadays, I see Gorgia and Annabeth, there sitting in the couch with a drink, I walk up to them "hey guys" I say "hey Sophie" they both say, I sit down next to them texting on my phone. I hear someone whisper into my ear

"guess who it is" I look up "Noah HII", "aye" he sits next to me, "what are you doing here" i say as I smile, "the guy that hosts this part is my best mate" he says as he smiles at me, "nice" I say, I get up and start dancing normally un like other girls Noah walks up in front of me and grabs my hand and spins me around, he chuckles "was that fun" he says, "yeah" I laugh. I go to the bar to get a can of fanta Noah comes up behind me, "BOO" Noah screams " OMFG NOAH DONT DO THAT AGAIN" I laughed he laughs too. Now it's 11:30 my mum is out side I run to my mums car because its kinda cold out, "hello" I say "hello did you have a good time" she says "yes I did" I say "well you going to be very happy when you get home" my mum says with excitement.

When we get home I go up stairs into my room when I walk in I see 1 mini food bowl and some water in the other mini bowl And a scraping post and a Little bed, I walk in to see a fluffy kitten with blue eyes and some toys I scream of excitement "OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEH ITS SO CUTE MUM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" My Mouth hurts from smiling "I KNEW YOUD BE HAPPY" she yells from downstairs. It's to cute I lift it up its so light I whisper "your name is.... Umm Lily". Lily meows, she's so cute "UGHHHH WHY are you so cute" I say to myself. "Mum did you feed her today" I say " no I didn't but the food is in the kitchen" she say I walk downstairs and bring some canned food its a fish one it smells weird but oh well.

She starts eating, when she is finished she walks into the bathroom, "where are you going Lily" i say she goes into the bathroom i follow, shes sitting on something omg she's toilet trained I leave the bathroom, lily walks into the room and try's to jump up onto my bed I laughable carry her in to my bed she meows. It's late now Lily's sleeping on my lap I put my phone on charge. The I grab the covers and pull them over me and sleep.

I wake up at 1:00 I'm the after noon I walk down stairs drooping to the fridge grab the milk and make a coffee sit on the couch "give the remote" I say to my sister, "No" she says I snatch the remote of her "MUM SOPHIE STOLE THE REMOTE PF ME" Mia Yells "GIVE IT BACK SOHPIE" my mum yells "FINE" I yell as I yawn and walk up stairs. It's 29 degrees today, so I put on a orange crop top and some black shorts and my white high top converse, lily is sleeping I pat her on her back and walk off into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and I straiten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I grab my phone and yell out "MUM IM GOING FOR A WALK" while I'm walking downstairs "okay" she says while she passes the keys "me and your sister are going to high point" my mum says "okay I'll probably meat you there because I'm going with my friends" I say. I walk out the door.

As I'm walking I see a guy sitting on a bench I keep walking. "Oh hey Sophie" a voice says, I look back to see Noah.