Chapter 1

~~~Heyy this is my first story, so please don't be too harsh, I'm not a great writer. :)

Background, Covid is outta the picture,

 -Khad, 15, 10th grade, (crushing on Levi)

-Levi Skyum, 16, 11th grade,(Lives in the Netherlands, freinds with Mo)

-Mo Benkain, 16, 11th grade,(Moved to New York, Good freinds with Khad)

-Lea Stanley, 16, 11th grade,(Khad's best friend)

I hope you enjoy this ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bringgg! The school bell rings annoucing the end of the day,

"Heyy Khad! Over here" Lea shouts from her locker. 

"Heyy there bestie! You need more help getting with Mo?" Khad teases.

Blushing, Lea squeals and whispers "Shhh not so loud, He's right over there".

"Hmm even more of a reason to talk loudly", Khad grins.

"Ayo Mo! How was football practice, Lea here thinks you did good!"hollers Khad. 

Grinning she draggs Lea over to the boys' lockers and "accedentially" shoves her into Mo. 

Lea stumbles and Mo catches her. Lea starts blushing and trys to turn away. Mo grips her shoulders firmly and stares into her eyes. Suddenly he lets go of her, brushes some dirt off of her shoulder and smirks.

" So you think I did good huh loser?"Mo says to Lea. 

Lea stutters" Uhm ye-yeah you did great, but I mean I wasn't stalking you or anything."

Mo grins and says, " Haha seems like you were, but glad you could see me beat all the others". 

He winks at Lea and she seems lost for  second. Khad nudges her and she snaps out of it.

"Oh umm Thank you haha."Lea says

"No problem loser. See you around" Mo says.

Mo walks away and Lea turns to Khad "OMG what was that for!."

"Im sorry but that was the only way you would talk to him" says Khad

Khad and Lea turn and start walking home. They talk about exams, boys, and life in general. By the time they get to teh fork in the road where the two go there seperate ways on to their houses, they are tired, but happy. They hug and say goodbye, promise to txt each other when they get home, and start walking. Khad walks into her house, and tries to sneak up stairs.

"Where do you think your going young lady. Why were you so late?" Her father's voice booms.

Khad flinches and says " Oh, I-I was just walking home with a freind and I'm only 5 minutes late".

"Your freind better not be a boy,or you'll be in big trouble, AND DON"T GIVE ME ATTITUDE! IF I SAID UR LATE, UR LATE NO MATTER HOW MUCH,U UNDERSTAND ME?!" shouts Khad's father. 

He gives her a quck slap across her cheek. Khad's head snaps back and she looks down, with hatred in her eyes. 

"Yes I understand sir, and no sir, I was walking with Lea, she's a girl" Khad says with her head bowed and cheek smarting.

"Glad we could come to an understanding, and why do you need to walk home with someone? You're old enough to take care of yourself. " He says.

Khad looks up and says " I know, but our houses are on the same way so we just walk together".

"Does it look like I care, go upstairs and clean the level" Her father says.

"Yes sir. Do we have anything for dinner?" Khad says.

"Girl do I look like a cook? Buy pizza or something, I'm not about to go buy groceries." He says.

"Okay, thank you" Khad says.

She goes upstairs into her room and texts Lea.

                                                                                  Bestie <33

                                                                                               Hey Lea   4:00

                                                                                         Did u get home yet? 4:01

                 4:03   Heyy Khad :)

                 4:03   Yea I did. Wbu

                                                                                               Yeah same here. 4:04

                         Listen Imma talk to you later kay? I need to finish cleaning and my hw 4:05

      4:05        Yea sure np :) Ttyl 

                                                                                               Byee     4:05

Khad finishes cleaning and gets cracking on her homework. By the time she is finished, its 8:00 pm. She hears the doorbell for the pizza and picks it up. She turns around and her father snatches the box out of her hands. 

"Wait thats my dinner." Khad says.

Sneering at her her father says " Well too bad, its mine now".

Khad storms upstairs wiping at tears from her face. She collaps onto her bed sniffiling. 

It's not like he even paid for it. I paid for it with my own money. Fuck him, fuck life.

She scrolls through tiktok and likes all 3 of Levi' Skyum's new videos. She continues looking at old vids she had saved and eventually nods off smiling. The next morning woke up a little better than she was when she slept.

~~ Author's note. 

Thank you so much for reading this, I'll try my best to update as soon as possible :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~