Prelude

It's a really busy day for the Avengers. The time travelling warlord Kang The Conqueror has attacked the Avengers Mountain. His goal, to use the Power Source of the Celestial to charge his ultimate weapon of destruction. The Avengers are battling him.

Iron Man: Last chance Kang! Stay down!

Kang: You will never realise you fools.

Captain America: Yes, we're all kinds of stubborn *Throws his shield at Kang, Kang kicks it away.

She-Hulk: Hulk smash puny blue man! *Jumps at Kang, Kang easily dispatches her with an energy blast.

Thor: By the power of the All-Father, I damn you to Hel, you vile beast!

Kang: Ha! Not so soon! *Throws a grenade at Thor. It explodes, and Thor is gone.

Ghost Rider: Where did Thor go?!

The scene fades. And we see Thor floating in space. He quickly comes to senses.

Thor: Where am I? Where is Mjolnir? To me, my hammer! *Mjolnir comes to him.

Thor reaches his communicator

Thor: Anybody read me? Tony? Captain? *Breaks the communicator* Grrr! Stupid piece of technology!

Thor sees a distant ship approaching. To draw the attention of the ship, Thor generates a massive lightning bolt. The ship comes and scans Thor. The cargo bay opens. Thor gets into the ship. He sees two helmeted men.

Man 1: An Asgardian? There hasn't been one found in 150 years!

Man 2: He gotta take him to New Asgard.

The first man removes his helmet. It's none other than James Howlett aka Logan aka the Wolverine. He looks old and rugged. Thor smiles in happiness.

Thor: Logan?!

Logan: That's a name only a few people know. Who are you?

The question shocks Thor.

Thor: It's me, Thor! Your friend! The All-Father of Asgard! Strongest Avenger!

Logan pulls out his claws.

Logan: Avengers!! We don't take that name here!! *Logan sits down, crying. Thor puts his hand on his shoulder.

Thor: What happened?

Logan: You said you are the All-Father of Asgard? But Asgard has an All-Mother. The lasy person to go by that name was Odin, and he's gone for more than a century.

Thor: All-Mother? *He realises something is wrong* Can you take me to her?

Logan: Of course! You're on the last few Asgardians! She will be glad to meet you.

The ship enters warp.