DED

Hi guys! I made a cool little picture of Stormfur and his old mentor, hope you like it! I'm also here to tell you how Stormfur dies, it a VERY long time away and I'm never gonna write it, but in some other books I will write the elders will tell the kits of Stormfur. He dies on a stone in the middle of the river on a rainy day, he was battling a Riverclan warrior that was in Thunderclan territory, and during their battle they got to the river. In the end he is about to leave when the Riverclan warrior gave up, but then the Riverclan warrior pushes Stormfur off the small rock they where battling on. And Stormfur drowns in the river very quickly because he was very scarred and many sharp rocks where in the river. So yea, anyway, here's the drawing of Stormfur and his old mentor! I'm also planning that when Stormfur dies, Mistwing, who used to be Mistpaw, Stormfur's old apprentice who had grown up, will find Stormfur's body washed up on the shore of the river, the part that is in Thunderclan territory.

 So yea, anyway, here's the drawing of Stormfur and his old mentor! I'm also planning that when Stormfur dies, Mistwing, who used to be Mistpaw, Stormfur's old apprentice who had grown up, will find Stormfur's body washed up on the shore of the ri...

His mentor looks awful but I merged the two cat's layers so I can't fix it... I like the quote though!