0.0.1 --Teaser--0.0.1

In a small town called Baihji(Ba-Ha-Gee) a sixteen-year-old girl named Raiden was walking along the beach looking at the night sky. Her round eyes became red from the number of times she rubbed them. Sniffling, she blinked repeatedly while staring at the moon.

"How bright and beautiful."

And sooner or later, her eyes began to droop, and every once in a while, she would jump back awake. Dropping the blanket she brought with her on the sand, Raiden decided to sit for a while.

As she was sitting, she watched the night stars and the moonlit ocean. She stared into the ocean and felt the chilling wind whisper to her; beautiful, comforting, lullabies.

Her eyes slowly closed, and her body relished under the moon, taking comfort in the cold wind, and listening to its whispers and songs. The thought of staying awake did cross her mind, especially since she needed to be back home before her father and two younger brothers woke.

When Morning finally came, she gasped and sprung up, the ocean water sloshing around her.

With her eyebrows furrowing, Raiden looked down seeing she was in the ocean. Not that far from shore, but nonetheless, she couldn't help but say what she was thinking, "What the...".

Raiden's dark brown hair stuck to her face, which she didn't bother to move away, instead she stood up-stumbling, falling onto all fours. The cold ocean sent waves toward her. Covering the top of her right foot, sending immediate chills up Raiden's body.

"Was it that cold before?" Raiden stood back up, the wind blowing caused her wet body to shake.

Raiden went up to the place she was before, going to grab the blanket she'd laid down.

But she couldn't find it.

She frowned, and mumbled to herself, "That's weird..."

Letting out a shaky breath, Raiden squeezed as much water as she could out of her dark blue tank top, and white shorts.

Looking behind her, the bright sun blinded her eyes.

Raiden hugged herself and began her walk back home.

Leaving the blanket behind.